I've not received anything in my address! What should I do?

Hello!
I’m a member of the LPU and in my account, I already have the information that the delivery of the LPU Package is “FULFILLED” a few days.
The problem is that I’ve not received anything in my address.

What should I do?

Just wait. Don’t expect your package to arrive within days. It can take up to a month, maybe more.

But I’m waiting more than one month!

Go to Forum => Site Feedback. Some of us took more than 1months for the package, did you check to your local post office? Or you could send message to wade(ctrl). Be patient ^^

Btw, do you like muffins :stuck_out_tongue:

I was lucky, I received my LPU package yesterday and i signed up 3 weeks ago.

I have been waiting for my LPU t-shirt for exactly a month today - my LPU package took like 5 weeks so see how it goes.

Its a major waiting game with anything GroundCTRL

I haven’t received anything too… =/ And I signed more than one month ago … I guess we have to wait more, because we live in Europe

I ordered three LPU CDs last week (two on Sunday and one on Tuesday) and I got the first two on Friday and the last one yesterday. I haven’t received my membership package yet though, which was ordered when I bought the first two CDs. That item had the disclaimer that it could take 4-6 weeks to arrive, so I’m not too worried about it yet.

Espera mais um pouco, comprei umas coisas na store e foi rapido, mas o pack lpu demora sempre mais um bocado até 8 semanas.

A month after it ships or a month after you bought it? There’s a difference.