JHB Meet and Greet - Who is going?

So who is going to be at the Meet and Greet in Johanessburg?

Would be cool to all introduce ourselves before then. :slight_smile:

See you guys there! im super stoked!

They only announce the ‘chosen ones’ on Sat via email. Keep fingers crossed!!!

[quote=Bavster]They only announce the ‘chosen ones’ on Sat via email. Keep fingers crossed!!!
[/quote]
No, all of the M&G pass has been selected and were told last week already…
Sadly I’d not been chosen [cry]

[quote=Andrew C][quote=Bavster]They only announce the ‘chosen ones’ on Sat via email. Keep fingers crossed!!!
[/quote]
No, all of the M&G pass has been selected and were told last week already…
Sadly I’d not been chosen [cry][/quote]

Awww thats a bummer :frowning:

Yeah thats correct. Not sure if everyone that is going has been notified yet but i was this morning.

The location and times will be given to those lucky few on Saturday morning. :slight_smile:

I’ve been chosen :smiley: best way to wake up in the morning announcing a win like that in the middle of the week :slight_smile:

Were you guys notified by email or sms?

I was notified by e-mail
Any idea how many people won?

I’ve been selected for it. See you guys there :slight_smile:

Got my M&G email yesterday morning super amped, Gonna be 2 sick!!!
Hope you guys are ready ??

Congrats to all of those that got chosen! …save the rest of us a spot in the front ;D

I was also selected. See you guys on Saturday… Hopefully the weather will not be so shitty…

Congrats to all who have been chosen!!!

I am SO jealous right now… but enjoy anyway. :slight_smile:

And as Cloudene said, see you all in front!!!

It feels like the child in me is bouncing up and down from excitement. I can’t wait!!!

If anyone gets the details of the meet and greet before they send it through on Sat morning. IE times and place. Please send me the details :slight_smile:

I hope the meet and greet is during the Kongos performance (as much as i like the Kongos). It will make getting there with my mates etc easier.

it says the competition only closes tonight so that must mean more people can still be chosen

Anyone wanna give away their meet and greet???
So bummed but congrats to all of you…

I so wish i was going :confused: i cant even go when they come to this country :open_mouth:
[signature]

anyone know the details yet… still to figure out where the m&g will be

Congrats to the winners!!! Wish you so much fun at the m&g!! and for the fans which are not choosen for the m&g: enjoy the concert!!!

HAVE FUN WITH OR WITHOUT M&G!! its LP :smiley: