KIA ORA from New Zealand

No idea but it was the auckland harbour. It was like the best gourmet burger and it had the signs with the biggest burger. And they were massive! Medium plate size

awwwww look at that cute little pickle on top… :joy:

I know lol :joy: I was like wtf is this

Sounds like you’re not really glad to be home! :hugs: :hugs:
Give it a couple of days, you’ll be back to normal - 40 hours of travelling makes you go a little cray cray!
Failing that - buy yourself a teeny weeny pickle when you go food shopping :smiley:

Oh no I’m totally not happy. If I weren’t in the uber I’d be in tears. I probably will when I get home. It’s just I’ve been waiting so long for this trip and now it’s finished

Awwwww dude! :orange_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:
And did I tell you we had another earthquake the other night…it was a good shake too! I think my deodorant can fell over. Also, Mt Ruapehu has become more active the last couple of days - so, ya know… we may be about to blow :volcano: :wink: :open_mouth: :scream::chicken:

I’ve heard about this mountain when I was there. Earthquake in Wellington? I thought that only south island is the lucky one.
I avoided earthquake in Christchurch as Ieft earlier that day

Meh - Ruapehu is always threatening to blow it’s gasket - and, well Wellington is ‘overdue for the big one’…but then Christchurch was never in the plans to get a ‘big one’. So…whaddya do!
It’s kind of like lotto - but you don’t want to pick the winning numbers. :open_mouth:

Kia Ora and Welcome to the forums @todd_williamson! I saw this post and tagged you to go next on one of the games we have on here! Consider that my warm welcome :joy:! Good to have you back! I am sure you will love it!

Well if I manage to move to nz I will go to Matamata as I want a certain job there

@annejprado I am from Ōtautahi, Aotearoa (Christchurch, New Zealand).

I’ve been told our cities our somewhat similar, although I’m not sure whether that’s because we’ve both had to rebuild cities after a major earthquake or not hahaha.

@AJ_7 Kia ora AJ! Yeah, thanks for the tag. I’m definitely feeling very warmly welcomed haha. It’s the first game that I’ve been involved with around here and it’s a cool way to get to know each other better. I’m already enjoying being back so I can’t wait to see where the next year takes us.

They are not similar!

Hi Todd I am from the United States Wisconsin I think with Chester gone and the love we had for him and the band He didnt realize how much we adored him, idolized and admired. I know a part of me was taken. When I came home from work that day and found that out . I sat in shock for an hour . then I told him that i would sing for him since he cannot here on earth anymore Not a day goes by that i dont play their music or videos I am addicted, loyal and devoted When I get up to go to work. At work. And when I get home. They Make me smile. I got lots too say but dont wanna over do it

@rorybourdon Haha well then I’ll take that on board. It must be the earthquake thing.

@kathy357 Feel free to keep going. These forums are definitely the place to do it. We’ve all been feeling pretty broken since Chester has passed away. I have been following Linkin Park religiously from Minutes to Midnight until The Hunting Party but nothing beyond that. I felt so much guilt that I hadn’t kept in touch with the community or followed the band after Chester passed away. I’m back now and am so glad to be a part of such a loving community.

Hey me again Just wanna wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

@kathy357 Kia ora Kathy!

Thank you for the wishes, a very Merry Christmas to you too :santa:t3: I hope the holiday season treats you well!

Hey peeps - Merry Xmas to you all too! :tada: :t_rex: :christmas_tree:

(Oh man, how rude, the forum is telling me I posted more than 21% of replies here - and that I should let other people share their points of view… :angel: )

Lol super rude!!

@neeksnz Meri Kirihimete Neeks :santa:t3::christmas_tree: I hope you get some down time over the holidays and get to chill out for a bit.

P.S. I have never seen that one before :grimacing::joy:

Lolz…I feel super spesh then!

Meri Kirihimete Todd :santa::christmas_tree::ribbon:!!
I’m working nek week, but got new years week off!
Six60 concert on the 8th to see me roar into 2018, was thinking maybe chucking a bit of Devilskin in there…but undecided…
What’s your holiday plans - melting much where you are :sunny: :thermometer: ??