Learning living things lyrics

SO I LEARNED LP NEW ALBUM COMPLETELY INJUST 1 WEEK! IM PRETTY AMAZED AT THIS ACOMPLISHMENT. DON’T PRAISE ME , PRAISE MY AWSOME BRAIN FORTHIS. SO IS THERE ANY LP FANS OUT THERE THAT DID THIS?

I haven’t learned the lyrics but I’ve listened very often to Living Things … so I know evrey Lyric from evrey song :smiley:
And sorry for my bad english … if you don’t understand something Ask Me :DD

meeeeee, Ik all the lyrics and it took me like 4 days haha im good with memorization and shit lol. :))

It’s hard for me to learn the lyrics at all, because I’am not a native English speaker. I just can repeat parts of it. I do translate every song for myself, to imagine what are the songs about. But I really can’t remember all the words.
For that reason I envy you Americans :slight_smile:

I’m getting there… rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slowly.

I’ve learned it also in about a week. The parts that chester sings i memorize faster, because they are slower. The rap parts i always find a bit challenging

I learnt the best parts instantly, but I have problems with lame ones. I still can’t memorize what Brad sings…

Just when i think i know all the lyrics i start the record from the beginning… and I don’t remember much at all. Only like Burn It Down. I know the track listing by heart – I hope that counts for something!

I’m going to quiz you on the lyrics for every song. You better get a 100 = P

[quote=Andrus]I learnt the best parts instantly, but I have problems with lame ones. I still can’t memorize what Brad sings…
[/quote]

Yeah I’ve learned all the catchy parts.

My native language isn’t English, so it always take me a while to memorize songs 100 %. I just had a 14 day holiday where I didn’t have time to listen to music (it would’ve been antisocial to just put on those ear plugs and listen to LP, while sightseeing with my friend ;)).

But I’m getting there. I already know BURN IT DOWN and LIES GREED MISERY because they’re the first tracks we heard, and POWERLESS is almost in place, along with ROADS UNTRAVELED. :slight_smile:

I imagine that SKIN TO BONE and UNTIL IT BREAKS will be the last tracks I’ll remember by heart, it’s the tracks I listen to the least and UNTIL IT BREAKS has a lot of rapping in it (damn you Mike for rapping so fast!).

I listen to Living Things all the time, and I still find it tough to memorize the lyrics to “Lost in the Echo”. The chorus is fine, but the rapping is complex!

I have learned most of the songs, I still have to learn Until it breaks and victimized… the rap parts are a little tough…

I’m learning yet, but I memorize 80% of the whole album.

Victimized and Until it Breaks are the ones that I don’t know how to sing at all.

I’ve learned all the parts chester sings, because I’ve heard the sogs really often.
But the rap parts are hard…For me it’s learning by doing, every time I hear the songs im singing them :wink:

Im knowing every song in the 5 albums + almost every LPU released song by heart. I know, its nothing special for a LP fan, but I just wanna have mentioned that.

Why should one learn the lyrics?? I’m listening to the songs so often that I can remember than easily without learning… and I guess everybody here does…

it’s weird i’ve memorized most of it and i think this album of theirs has been easiest to learn for some reason. i feel like on this album there are less lyrics to memorize

Me too! :smiley:
I got the album like 1 and a half weeks ago…and after listening to it like …10 times I could sing every song…without mistakes XD.