Learning Spanish

Not everything- had to look and still have to look up some sexes and yeah :see_no_evil: I must confess I didn’t worked on it the hard that I should :fearful: - feeling bad about it teacher-

It’s time to sleep for me, if in 7-12 hours I don’t have your test @lpfan61 will lost her unicorns jajaja take your time and do your best. The same for @Honey8.

:scream: ohh wait whaaaaat? Noooo- give me my consequences- sharp edges- I will fight for it :muscle:t2: yeah - what does not kill me… ( lmao :joy:)

Jajaja it wouldn’t fun if I did that jajaja besides I want that unicorn back jajaja

Ok- you will get you one, I swear :wink: I saw one somewhere around on forums - I guess llg?!! Always on „y“ it appears :joy:… we hunt it together?

Jajaja I’ll read the 10k in searching for that unicorn. Anyway you have some hours yet. Goodnight.

Goodnight :sleeping:

:flushed: :scream: I’m innocent!!! :sob: :sob:
Aaaanyway… @framos1792 gave the unicorn to me…I hid it under toooons of lollipops in Ballonia land… you’ll never find my uni uni uni unicorn!! :smirk: :crazy_face: :joy: :rofl:

Sent :blush::muscle:t2:

Alright. I’ll try to study something today evening (like a last moment student) and give the test right away. :sweat_smile:

Didn’t you think that Ballonia land went to be the first place where I’d go to look for them? I meet that place as my own hand. Thanks for info sis, I’m going for them now jajaja

I’ll check it out soon.

Just if you don’t have anything else to do @Honey8

:scream: :scream: :scream: hurry to bring other lollipops :lollipop: :lollipop: :lollipop: to cover my curvy unicorn :unicorn: :rhinoceros: ( Frammy gave me a biiiig one…)

I’ll do that in next 10 hrs… tho i know i am going to get a big zero :o: :stuck_out_tongue:

C’mon!! you can’t do so bad! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :hugs:

I wish lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw…read your :email: rn… going to reply to you later… :wink: :wink: :hugs: :hugs::muscle: :muscle:

I did :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: and replied too! Around 15 mins ago . Cya! :wink::wink:

Mmm sending the answer for email, @lpfan61? That’s suspicious… I’ll call @framos1792 to check out your mails with @Honey8.

PS: I’m not a paranoid teacher (yet…)

Edit:

It’s 100% impossible that any of my students had a zero in my test, maybe a negative note, but a zero NEVER!!!

Jk @Honey8, do your best.

You know… I’m innocent… :angel: look into my eyes :eye: :blush: :grin:

:joy: what you WA me my mark isn’t suspicious at all :see_no_evil: