Length of concert?

I’ve only been to one other concert many eons ago… how long does this concert last generally?

I think it should be around 90 minutes, however it can vary. I know some venues (Bristow for example) have time restrictions due to the fact it is near a residential area. But I am not sure if this affects show time. Also, if the show is being recorded for a DVD release, you may get some more songs.

Yup, a LP concert is normally 1 hour and half and sometimes probably a little more. Some venues like Bristow and Camden have 11 PM curfews so the band had to kinda rush the show a tiny bit with little breaks/talks between songs. But typically its 1 hour and 30 minutes give or take.

MuteMath started for us at 6:30 and LP finished completely at 11:10~ish IIRC. if that helps at all! They were really quick with set changes for us in IL.

I went to Jones Beach 8/15/12, and it started at 6:30 PM. Mutemath played 6:30 to 7. Incubus play like 7:30 to like 8:40(Im not sure of Incubus cause I had a meet and greet). LP played like 9:30 to 11:20.

WOW! Thanks- the info is useful (especially when planning to get a ride afterwards)!!

The more, the better

You should be out by at least 11