Lenovo Faint Commercial!

Hey there!
I couldn’t find it in any forum so I’ve added a new topic for it. Sorry if there’s already one for it!

So I just found something interesting on YouTube.
In this older Lenovo commercial is a short excerpt of LP’s Faint video! Watch out, it starts at 0:52!
Lenovo Faint commercial

COOL! Especially because i have a lenovo computer :smiley:

Interesting. I have a Lenovo laptop. I like it a lot more than my old Hp and Acer.
Anyway, they showed the video for two seconds only. I wonder if they got anything out of that commercial.
Thanks for posting. :slight_smile:

lol that short scene looks so random in that whole spot

btw. I have a lenovo too :slight_smile:

That is interesting and good job for finding that :slight_smile: It was for a flash of a second :smiley:

I nearly "faint"ed when I saw LP in the Lenova commercial on tv b/c I had just discovered that music video a few days before!

I nearly "faint"ed when I saw LP in the Lenova commercial on tv b/c I had just discovered that music video a few days before!

Oh yeah! That’s short! But it’s a nice nod for LP fans :slight_smile: And a good idea for the publicity!
Also, I have a Hasee laptop (an unknown brand! haha :D)

[quote=Dayana M]Interesting. I have a Lenovo laptop. I like it a lot more than my old Hp and Acer.
Anyway, they showed the video for two seconds only. I wonder if they got anything out of that commercial.
Thanks for posting. :)[/quote]

it’s commercial use, ideally they (or whomever own the visual rights) should’ve got something.

lol akward

why would they add a short clip of faint in that commercial xD