Limited tickets?

Does anyone know if there is a limited amount of pit tickets they release for the presale?? We wanted to go to Woodlands and Dallas but live nation says there are no pit tickets left?? Should I risk it and wait till Friday to buy?

I’m having the same problem with the show in irvine ca!

Yeah I’ve tried different cities that have pit areas but none of them are available for purchase. I’m hoping there was a limited amount for presale or that they weren’t available. Fingers crossed more are released Friday.

The 2 Nor. Cal shows are now saying “This event no longer exists” when you go to the ticket page. Their website has to be having issues.

Thats a big risk-I’m guessing there won’t be any pit tics friday either

I tried to buy the platinum tix with the side stage and it said it was not available. So then I tried 2 tickets with meet and greet and it said not available, so then I put in 1 ticket with meet and greet and it finally went through. The pre-sale code is kinda useless because I guess it doesn’t work for those kind of special tickets, only normal tickets, but the best seats were Loge, Orchestra was all gone! This is for the Irvine one btw. Who else is going to Irvine?