Link For LIES GREED MISERY

I’m still looking for the official leeked track, but this really is the new song! As of this edit, I’m actually starting to really enjoy this track, haha!

So I just heard the new track on BBC Radio 1 right now…

Man, these are not the same guys 10 years ago… Such a heavy beat and electronics, rapping from Mike and yelling from Chester. I really don’t know what to think of this. The first few seconds I didn’t even recognise Mike’s voice… It was reaaaally fast. But meh, I don’t know… Did anyone else hear it, what do you think?

Second Edit - I LOVE this track, haha. Just listen to it a few times and it really grows on you

At first I thought it was Kanye or something rapping. :wink:

I definitely think this track can grow on me, but yeah, it’s VERY different! :slight_smile:

Oh and LIES GREED MISERY is trending worldwide on Twitter right now. :slight_smile:

[quote=Maria]At first I thought it was Kanye or something rapping. :wink:

I definitely think this track can grow on me, but yeah, it’s VERY different! :slight_smile:

Oh and LIES GREED MISERY is trending worldwide on Twitter right now. :)[/quote]

Yeah, actually I agree with you. Burn It Down took me a while to like, I think this will be the same :]

Wow! Lies, Greed, Misery is AWESOME! Some much energy, this is madness, i want to hear and feel it on live performance!

Powerful, dense sound. After listening the track I have goosebumps.

[quote=Stefan Novak][quote=Maria]At first I thought it was Kanye or something rapping. :wink:

Oh and LIES GREED MISERY is trending worldwide on Twitter right now. :)[/quote]

Yeah, actually I agree with you. Burn It Down took me a while to like, I think this will be the same :]

Well, strange feeling… Need some time to taste it…

So has it been leaked or officially released ?

I think it´s great :slight_smile:

[quote=Jats]So has it been leaked or officially released ?

I LOVE IT :smiley:
The YT isnt HQ though the bass is missing! Will wait for Joe :smiley:

If anyone finds the OFFICIAL leak from Joe post it here and I’ll replace the link!

Trust me, the bass is heeeeeavy :stuck_out_tongue:

Song is awesome as hell, I fell in love with it till the world ends

Cool, I didn’t know that…just awesome, LP is great!
He must be very proud :smiley:

the first time I’ve heard I was like… what the hell is this? but the second time it just sank in… I don’t know. It’s definitely different from everything they’ve done before but I still love it. I think it’s a great song. Maybe I would like having chester’s voice clearer, without so many effects, but other than that I think it’s a cool song. I’m already addicted.

think this is the best version for the moment :wink: