Linkin Park collectors V2.0

So we will continue here :slight_smile:

Lets break it all over again! :stuck_out_tongue:

i believe this is the first V 2.0 thread in the entire forums :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=spikeShinnizle]i believe this is the first V 2.0 thread in the entire forums :stuck_out_tongue:

my little collection …

List

[quote=Curt]Lets break it all over again! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

The Collectors thread reeks of pure awesome-ness, I don’t any other topic will catch up :stuck_out_tongue:

Previous topic lived 1.5 years. I wonder how much this will live?)

With all this offtopic, it will live two months [lol]

On topic:
I received today the last piece I bought: Shadow of the Day 7" Picture Disc.

As I said on the first topic, I’m done for now on collecting LP stuff.
I would like to complete the vinyl and singles collection, but they’re too expensive now.

Vinyls indeed [biggrin] Finally managed to get the missing piece: Given Up[cool]

[quote=michalangelo]Vinyls indeed [biggrin] Finally managed to get the missing piece: Given Up[cool]

[quote=michalangelo]Vinyls indeed [biggrin] Finally managed to get the missing piece: Given Up[cool]

[/quote]
I didn’t even know of its existence [lol]

I felt the same way when I got my Given up vinyl as well haha.
So how many posts did it end up taking to break the thread? Edit: nevermind, I found the number lol

My personal collection of Linkin Park records is here

It’s not updated (some items missing, like the 2013 reissue of Hybrid Theory, the Minutes to Midnight LP and the 3-Song E.P.) but enjoy :smiley:

P.S. Anyone has a double of Living Things + with the Berlin concert DVD? If anyone has it, contact me

I’m still looking for the re-issue of the Hybrid Theory EP. If anyone has a copy for sale, give me a message.

Take a look on eBay, but be careful on the fakes! :wink:

Take a look on eBay, but be careful on the fakes! ;)[/quote]

Yeah I know, would prefer someone from here selling me a copy.

[quote=Radden]
P.S. Anyone has a double of Living Things + with the Berlin concert DVD? If anyone has it, contact me[/quote]

You can buy it here and here is the information how. ^^

Hybrid Theory, Meteora AND Minutes to Midnight are being re-issued ONCE AGAIN! in Japan lol

Here’s the Cat #'s:

WPCR-78139
WPCR-78140
WPCR-78141

I got my Hybrid Theory Vinyl yesterday (Finally) it looks pretty good, I love it…

I haven’t heard anything from amazon so I cancelled the order.

[quote=DaMessenger]Hybrid Theory, Meteora AND Minutes to Midnight are being re-issued ONCE AGAIN! in Japan lol

Here’s the Cat #'s:

WPCR-78139
WPCR-78140
WPCR-78141