Linkin Park collectors V2.0

[quote=Brennan]Is there anyone out there with all these bad boys?? [smile][razz]

The Hunting Party vinyl is officially launched today in Europe, someone already has your copy?

Yeah got it last firday. Looks gorgeous :slight_smile:

Yeah got it last firday. Looks gorgeous :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Sweet :smiley:

Yep! I posted a blurb with my photos of it!

This Promo CD appeared on ebay 24 hours ago (already endend), so, how legitimate can it be?
a simple Promo CD just like Blackout?

[quote=AberuLP]This Promo CD appeared on ebay 24 hours ago (already endend), so, how legitimate can it be?

[/quote]

Legit UK promo. Has UK dates on the back (and not on the sticker!) Manchester and both London nights. Scans or lpcatalog soon.

Ya this is legit… another just popped up on ebay! Also the MTM vinyl is a reissue with tighter shrink wrap same cat no 180 gram sticker because it isnt 180 grams

[quote=AberuLP]This Promo CD appeared on ebay 24 hours ago (already endend), so, how legitimate can it be?

[/quote]

oh, then it could already tell that Rebellion will be the next single … or promo only.

oh, then it could already tell that Rebellion will be the next single … or promo only.[/quote]

its the next single according to wikipedia!!! also those laser etched skate decks at lppopup shop in Berlin Mall are SIIICCKK!!!

LP forever[smile][biggrin]

Haven’t been here in a while - good to see the thread still exists! For those of you who are collectors, be sure to check out the facebook group - most of us spend time on their now! :slight_smile:

True, Now you have to scroll aaaaaaaaaaaall the way down a BIG thread is just stupid. I’m probably not renewing my LPU account, it’s just useless now. See you on fb group!

[quote=“curtguven, post:512, topic:3273, full:true”]
Haven’t been here in a while - good to see the thread still exists! For those of you who are collectors, be sure to check out the facebook group - most of us spend time on their now! :slight_smile: [/quote]

what is the name of the group in facebook? :stuck_out_tongue:

linkin park collectors im pretty sure

I had a really nice picture of my collection and now I lost the URL because the original LP.com forums are gone

Check out my site for a cool THP update… three new promos…

UIG Hong Komg Promo

Nice one! what else have you got?

Wow, I have to scroll all the way o the bottom to read all this xD Hope they fix that :stuck_out_tongue: