Linkin Park Demo Classifying

As some people know, I have a page full of Linkin Park demos, recently I’ve redone the page alittle to add where the demo came from, the year, and a better way to see the final title of the song. All LP Underground songs have also been readded, but don’t play anymore, they now link to LPU.com. I need help finding out where some of the demos came from and the years they came out or were originally made. Please don’t guess, and if you have a source, please post that too

Very nice project!

Hope this helps:

• Now I See (The Wicked World Of Warner Bros./Reprise: Ozzfest Sampler 2000) (2000) [Source: discogs.com]
  • Crawling (Hybrid Theory 8-Track Demo) (2000) [Source: Case Inlay/lplive.net]
  • Crawling (Hybrid Theory 9-Track Demo) (February 11, 2000) [Source: lplive.net]
  • Crawling (Hybrid Theory Studio Finals) (5/7/2000) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • Points & Authority (Hybrid Theory 9-Track Demo) (February 11, 2000)
  • Points & Authority (Hybrid Theory 8-Track Demo) (2000)
  • Points Of Authority (Hybrid Theory Studio Finals) (5/7/2000) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • Points Of Authority (Hybrid Theory Homepage) (Don’t know) [Source: hybridtheory.com]
  • With You (Hybrid Theory Homepage) (Don’t know) [Source: hybridtheory.com]
  • By Myself (Hybrid Theory Homepage) (Don’t know) [Source: hybridtheory.com]
  • By Myself (Hybrid Theory Studio Finals) (5/7/2000) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • Super Zero (Hybrid Theory 9-Track Demo) (February 11, 2000) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • SuperXero (Hybrid Theory 8-Track Demo) (2000) [Source: Case Inlay/lplive.net]
  • By Myself (Hybrid Theory 2-Track Demo) (Don’t know) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • The Untitled (Hybrid Theory Studio Finals) (5/7/2000) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • Untitled (Hybrid Theory 8-Track Demo) (2000) [Source: Case Inlay/lplive.net]
  • Untitled (Hybrid Theory 9-Track Demo) (February 11, 2000) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • Esaul (Hybrid Theory 9-Track Demo) (February 11, 2000) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • Esaul (Hybrid Theory Homepage) (Don’t know) [Source: hybridtheory.com]
  • Esaul (Hybrid Theory 2-Track Demo) (Don’t know) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • A Place For My Head (Hybrid Theory Studio Finals) (5/7/2000) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • Rhinestone (Hybrid Theory 9-Track Demo) (February 11, 2000) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • Forgotten (Hybrid Theory Studio Finals) (5/7/2000) [Source: Case Inlay]
  • Faint (LP Underground 9 Demos) (Don’t known) [Source: lpa.com/ Case Inlay]
  • Stick And Move (LP Underground 9 Demos) (Don’t known) [Source: lpa.com/ Case Inlay]
  • Across The Line (LP Underground 9 Demos) (Don’t known) [Source: lpa.com/ Case Inlay]

I think there might be a bit more which I forgot now, but that’s all I know like…from the top of my head.
BTW: The dates in the brackets are referring to the release of the medium, I hope that’s also okay.

A little late, but MOSTLY everything is up on the demos page, including the newly found demos last week. I need to add acetate demos, which won’t be hard, but I CANNOT find where Walking Dead and It’s Goin Down came from, and the only downloads I can find are crappy. Anyone know?