Linkin Park-Faint with a surprise guitarist...must see!

I just found this video on twitter and it made me love LP even more! How cool is it for them to let a fan play Faint with them at one of their concerts!? So cool!

Linkin Park Faint…

Yeah, that’s Jason :smiley:
I knew that one before, the performance was so awesome!
They also let Pez play the guitar on Faint in Sydney on the last tour.

That’s pretty old. They’ve done this a bunch of times. Lucky guys…I wonder if they’d have a girl on stage and play. Every time they’ve done it, it’s a guy.

Ya I knew it looked old I’d just never seen it before but thought it was pretty cool :slight_smile:

They did it in london 2010 as well!

[quote=EvoOba]That’s pretty old. They’ve done this a bunch of times. Lucky guys…I wonder if they’d have a girl on stage and play. Every time they’ve done it, it’s a guy.
[/quote]
I was thinking about the same…
Btw, that’s awesome that they let some fans play with them on stage :slight_smile:

thats pretty awesome!
they should let a girl on if they havent yet lol
i dont know how to play the guitar but hey, i dont mind!

and lol @ mike spitting

That’s so awesome. I would love to play with them on stage :smiley:

Ya i can’t even imagine as a fan, how awesome that would feel. Getting up on stage with your Idols. I definetly think it’d be cool to see a girl up on stage too!

One of these videos of LP letting a fan on stage during the 2004 Meteora World Tour actually inspired to me start playing guitar many years ago. Been playing guitar for 4 years now and it is a passion of mine. I’ve always dreamed of playing with them on stage and was going to ask Mike at the Madison Square Garden show M&G but previous LPU members asked before at different shows and they said they weren’t going to do it this tour so I didn’t bother. Since I’m going to the Camden show in August and if I’m lucky enough to get a M&G again I’m definitely going to ask them this time.

Wow very cool it inspired you. I hope that dream comes true :slight_smile: I’m still holding on to the dream that I will get a M&G one day or be close enough to the stage that i get a high five from one of the guys.