Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory "EP VERSION"

Hello guys,
I’d really love to buy a physical copy of the Hybrid Theory Ep Version…
First of all, I would like to know if there is any chance to grab a 1999 original copy.
If that isn’t the case, i would like to know where to buy the re-issue…
I’m so thankful for any help, I’ve been struggling with this problem for so long now, I love the Ep so much!

Thank you very much, Joshua :slight_smile:

If you are trying to find the original version, you’re going to have to look pretty hard to make sure it’s legit, and it’s going to be insanely expensive in comparison to an LPU1 version. Either one you cannot currently buy in any official places, but LPU has sold them in the past

Thank you for the reply :wink:
Still, by the word “currently”… does that mean it’s possible for one to buy it on an official page sometime?

It’s possible, but last time they sold it it was bundled with LPU2-4 and sold out in minutes

Okay good to know, thank you very much for the information!

In order to buy another possible bundle sometime, where do I see the announcement first?

They would probably post something on social media and email it. I don’t know if it will ever happen again, or if it will be a bundle, though. They announced it before they did it though, it wasn’t like “quick this is for sale” and gone

Okay seems legit… And again finally: Thanks for the help! :slight_smile: