Linkin Park Live SP Anhembi 7 de Outubro

Momento unico a minha bandeira foi pro palco e depois eu recebe de volta e a mesma foi autografada pelos menbros da banda que reconheceram a bandeira e ainda por cima ganhei duas setlist’s impressas!

Ja tez lubie jesc pomarancze. Kokosy tez sa spoko, ale ciezko sie do nich dobrac :smiley: Jak w domu? Pozdrow babcie :stuck_out_tongue:
We don’t understand. This forum is english only. Could you please translate it? Then i’ll translate mine :smiley:

Táhněte s tou vaší zasranou hatmatilkou konečně do prdele. Myslíte si, že jste pupek světa, ale ve skutečnosti jste jenom polo-cikánskej zaostalcov, kterej nikoho nezajímá.

And I am NOT translating that.

better dont :smiley:
google translate is your friend here :smiley:

As well as living in a neighboring country with similar language. :slight_smile:

Momento unico a minha bandeira foi pro palco e depois eu recebe de volta e a mesma foi autografada pelos menbros da banda que reconheceram a bandeira e ainda por cima ganhei duas setlist’s impressas!

translation:

Unique moment, my flag went to the stage (in São Paulo’s concert) and later I received it back. The same flag was autographed by every Linkin Park member and they recognized it (in Rio de Janeiro’s M&G, from São Paulo’s concert) and still I won two copies of the set-list used on stage.

I’m Brazilian and I’m sorry about some Brazilians behavior in this forum, some people don’t seem to read the rules anymore. Anyway this is not a “google translate” translation, I believe that I could express what he meant to say.

Wow amaaaaazing! I was there too but I didnt win the M&G :frowning: The concert was amazing though, I sang my throat out

Sorry i did’nt now about the rules of forum, and i speak english to but i realize only braziliam menbers will to see this post so i write this in portuguese.
Cheers

That is really cool. Congratulations =)
And the concert was amazing!

ahahah cool !! I guess you were by my side, 'cause I’ve heard: hey that’s my flag !! ahahah did you get the M&G ?? how did you get it ??

Alguém aqui foi no meet? Estou procurando pessoas com fotos claras :slight_smile: haha as minhas ficaram escuras e com baixa qualidade :confused:

well i’ll be chose by the LPU for the meet for the first show on rio on CitiBank Hall in there all the fãs and the menbers of LP to remenber my flag when they see! was amazing moment