Linkin Park - Now & Then!

I just used the photos from different sources and made this :slight_smile:

Haha! This is BRILLIANT! I have to say MIke’s transformation is the most craziest! :stuck_out_tongue: Is that pic for REAL? HA!

Even Phoenix and Chester look so different! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS! :slight_smile:

[quote=Tejaswi]Haha! This is BRILLIANT! I have to say MIke’s transformation is the most craziest! :stuck_out_tongue: Is that pic for REAL? HA!

Even Phoenix and Chester look so different! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS! :)[/quote]
Thank you :slight_smile: Yeah these are real and makes me laugh when i see their old photos[biggrin]
These guys are awesome [cool]

too bad you coulnt find kid pics of rob and dave too

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]too bad you coulnt find kid pics of rob and dave too

Mike and Chester got all the bitches in High School.

HAHAH Chester!

OMG HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA love this!! So cute!

But I bet no one, and I mean NO ONE, would ever think that a person in their school or even their classmate, would grow up to be a member in one of the world’s greatest band.

[quote=lostsketches]OMG HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA love this!! So cute!

But I bet no one, and I mean NO ONE, would ever think that a person in their school or even their classmate, would grow up to be a member in one of the world’s greatest band.

[quote=LPradeepS][quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]too bad you coulnt find kid pics of rob and dave too

Rob Bourdon in Collage ! Found the only picture of Rob when he was @ the age of 3 ! Rest of the pictures are somewhere around HT and Meteora period [cool]

Original pictures look like they pulled kids out of a crowd for an American Pie movie. lmao

[lol] i cannot believe Chester!

lol nice haircuts!!

[quote=Holden]Mike and Chester got all the bitches in High School.

no one but rob himself can confirm thats really a pic of him
when he was 3
xD

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]no one but rob himself can confirm thats really a pic of him
when he was 3
xD

rob is sexy :slight_smile:

thanks for sharing - I def. believe that Linkin Park are like wine/cheese - they get better with age :smiley:

[quote=LPradeepS]Rob Bourdon in Collage ! Found the only picture of Rob when he was @ the age of 3 ! Rest of the pictures are somewhere around HT and Meteora period [cool]
[/quote]
Rob at the age of 3 is the best lol