Linkin Park Street Team website

Is anyone else having issues there? I swear it’s been a month or more and it keeps saying it’s down for maintenance. Just checking to make sure it’s not just me because my only web access is by means of a cell phone.

it works for me

I havent been on the site since I helped promote a show in my area back during the ATS era in 2010. Though the few times Ive been on recently seem to work out fine.

They are running most of it off of the facebook page now anyways.

The Facebook page is essentially where they run it these days like Ninjarabi said. It’s updated frequently and is always up to date.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/252680814807284/

Indeed, much easier and you normally (depends on your personal settings) get notified on new missions, the moment they get posted [smile]. LPST giveaway are also announced through this group [smile]

[quote=Hillarie]The Facebook page is essentially where they run it these days like Ninjarabi said. It’s updated frequently and is always up to date.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/252680814807284/

That’s weird, should work… which browser are you using on your cellphone?
Is just this tumblr you are having problems or other tumblrs too?

thanks for all the info guys! i was trying to go on to www.lpstreetteam.com but nothing going on there for a while but its been down for maintanence for a while. i sent a request to join on FB but no reply yet :confused: thanks everyone! xoxo

[quote=Sara Long]thanks for all the info guys! i was trying to go on to www.lpstreetteam.com but nothing going on there for a while but its been down for maintanence for a while.[/quote]The original street team site hasn’t been active since the end of the A Thousand Suns tour. It just makes things more convenient to have updates through the social media outlets. I personally, though, liked everything in one place on the old site.

[quote=LP13413][quote=Sara Long]thanks for all the info guys! i was trying to go on to www.lpstreetteam.com but nothing going on there for a while but its been down for maintanence for a while.[/quote]The original street team site hasn’t been active since the end of the A Thousand Suns tour. It just makes things more convenient to have updates through the social media outlets. I personally, though, liked everything in one place on the old site.