LINKIN PARK: THE RIDE MTV (Around the world)

Hello my friends!!

What do you think about THE RIDE?

I don’t know you guys, but was THE BEST ONE. All the Linkin Park’ story in 43 minutes. [smile]

It was a nicely-done special on their part. Even though I basically knew everything they touched on, it was nice to see some footage and somme stock photos I’ve never seen before.

They talked too much about the beginning of the band and forgot the last albums but I kind like it because we have a lot of interviews talking about THP, LT and ATS

I definitely enjoyed it! It made me smile, it made me feel sympathetic at some points and it made me feel proud of the bands success over the years.

Like LP13413, I already thoroughly know LP’s story but hearing their them speak about it is always very inspiring!

I watched it online because apparently the US didn’t broadcast it. Yeah I know huh!? Well anyhow I thought it was amazing! I just wish they would of made it longer.

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]They talked too much about the beginning of the band and forgot the last albums but I kind like it because we have a lot of interviews talking about THP, LT and ATS

They did a really good job. I liked it. I agree that it is one of the best shows that told Linkin Park’s story in less than an hour. =)

I liked it, it was amazing and an interesting documentary :smiley:

I really enjoyed it. I never wanted it to end. I do agree that it felt rushed when they talked about the later half of LP’s career. One can only tell so much information in less than an hour. I have a feeling that there could easily be a documentary about them for hours