Linkin Park Tour Australia Opinions

Hello Everyone!

This is a message to all the Australian LPU family out there. and hopefully read by the band because its something I would like to discuss and that is Linkin Park touring australia…

Rumors are they may be headlining soundwave festival next year, and for myself I think this is a horrible idea and is not suitable for Linkin Park in Australia because festivals seem to always attract people who are there for another band which would mean possibly hundreds of non linkin park fans getting not only tickets but attending a show they couldn’t care less about and the real fans missing out, to get drunk and drugged off their faces and making it a bad experience for many including my self, the sets could be smaller meaning 140 bucks not worth it. with many more things.

Compared to actual concerts which attract a whole entertainment centre full of real fans who are there for one reason, the possible summits, better sound and real sets, I know what to expect and not to have something what is so important to some people ruined because of drunks and drugs. The atmosphere is amazing at an LP concert especially at sydney on the 15/12/2010
Example
That atmosphere was just amazing!!

So please LP PLEASE DO NOT GO TO A FESTIVAL! host your own!

Anyone else’s thoughts??

Thanks Matt!

Couldn’t agree more! If they go to soundwave, I will be disappointed. I just wish they’d announce an Australian tour so I can see them for the first time.

See Tyler this is a perfect example im lucky enough to have been to 4 LP concerts 2 in sydney and brisbane and I want people like you to experience a real concert not a half failed attempt of an event trying to get bands to play all in one day.

I totally agree with what you said. This was my exact reaction when I heard the rumor. If it happens it happens but it would be a much better tour if they headlined their own tour. I’ll be going across the country show to show so personally I hope it’s their own headlined tour.

[quote=Pez]I totally agree with what you said. This was my exact reaction when I heard the rumor. If it happens it happens but it would be a much better tour if they headlined their own tour. I’ll be going across the country show to show so personally I hope it’s their own headlined tour.
[/quote]

I think myself and Kym will be with you on that Pez thats my plan!

i 100% agree with you! i went to Soundwave this year, which although it was a nightmare it was also amazing at the same time, i saw multiple bands in the same day but the sets weren’t long enough. I do hope LP host their owns show because then there are opportunities for M&G’s and Summit’s plus I don’t this festivals are there sort of thing for the band that they are :stuck_out_tongue: