Linkin Park's "Living Things" on course for #1 debut on Billboard 200

http://www.billboard.com/news/linkin-park-maroon-5-aiming-for-top-of-billboard-1007445552.story#/news/linkin-park-maroon-5-aiming-for-top-of-billboard-1007445552.story

[quote]Linkin Park’s new “Living Things” album seems on course for a No. 1 debut on the Billboard 200 next week, with Maroon 5’s “Overexposed” headed for a No. 2 arrival.

Industry sources suggest “Living Things” could sell around 220,000 by the end of the tracking week on Sunday, July 1, while “Overexposed” will shift around 190,000 to 210,000.

The new Billboard 200 chart’s top 10 will be revealed on the morning of Wednesday, July 4.

“Living Things” could mark the fifth chart-topper for Linkin Park, who also hit the No. 1 slot with 2003’s “Meteora,” 2004’s “MTV Ultimate Mash-Ups Presents: Collision Course” (with Jay-Z), 2007’s “Minutes to Midnight” and 2010’s “A Thousand Suns.” Of the act’s four previous studio efforts, the only one to miss the No. 1 slot was its debut, 2000’s “Hybrid Theory,” which peaked at No. 2.

Linkin Park’s last studio set, “A Thousand Suns,” bowed atop the list with 241,000, according to Nielsen SoundScan.[/quote]

Just wanted to share. :smiley:

If it happens - they tie Metallica for consecutive number ones, pretty amazing feat right there.

That is awesome news. LP really do deserve it. LIVING THINGS is just fucking amazing! I don’t know how else to describe. LP really did an outstanding job on the new album and hopefully their hard work will pay off. LIVING THINGS personally might be my favorite album by them.

This album should be shared all over the world! I just can not stop listening to it! XD