Live chat with furious mike

looking forward, love, that the band and even genius mike is giving us ever and ever again the chance to be a part of it, any experience with the chat? Is there really the chance to get some or even one answer? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and does anybody know, to be surer as sure, what the time means in germany?

It will be appx 8PM as per Berlin time. Hope you get a few answers :smile:

thanx, did you get some once?

Nah. I have never been able to make to any of the chats. Even this time it will be 1am for me. So you will have to say hello on my behalf :stuck_out_tongue:

sure, ´cause your communication here is so fine, shall he get a :kissing_heart: also?

Lets life live as its a gift, laughing, loving, rumbling, dancing, everything :innocent:

I’ll be there!

Won’t be there neither. Used to be at 2am where I am (10am PST), now 3am here (11am PST).

The chat will go crazy and Mike won’t be able to read what we’re saying so he’ll probably talk about whatever like he always does. If he manages to catch a few questions he will answer them if he can.

Super excited!!!

If I don’t get the email does that mean I won’t be able to go in the chat

I’m from Poland and I check it and I think that it will be about 8.30pm CET
And of course I’ll be there :smiley:

Does anyone know if the chats are ever recorded? I’ll be working when he comes on and I’m bummed I’m going to miss it!

no the link is in the headquaters news, good luck :smiley:

that would be nice, ever been at a live chat? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

how long is he usually on line?

oh jeah, but i ve heard its realy hard to post a question… :grinning:

@P_Carciani It depends. He used to be online for 2 and 3 hours at times but now it’s about an hour or so. He just has other stuff do plus I’m pretty sure the chat is giving him a headache. For as long as he stays though he tries to do hie best each time so don’t worry.

@Kelly_L They used to record the chats when they could but I’m not sure if they will this time. You can ask Lorenzo and see what he says.

I’ve never been able to make any of their chats. I’m so bummed that I will miss this chat though. I always wanted to attend one. I have to work. :frowning: