Live Download of the Show?

On the Thousand Suns world tour, they had a code at the show for us to text and then they would give us a code for a free download of the show we attended. This time, I didn’t see that code at the show, which is fine, I just assumed that they weren’t doing it for free this time.

Or maybe I didn’t see the code? Anyway, I went to Linkin Park’s main website and clicked “music/live downloads” and then looked for the show I went to, Noblesville, IN August 25, 2012. I know that it’s too soon for the downloads to be available, but that concert isn’t even on the list of live downloads. Does anyone know what’s up with that?

Thanks

The Indianapolis show will not be having a DSP along with a few others. The reason being is that the venue wanted too much from the sales of each recording so the band said fuck it. Sorry = (

What Holden said, plus there’s no code this time. You buy it directly from LP.com

That might be the worst thing I’ve ever heard. That sucks so bad I was looking forward to being able to listen to that ):

Thanks for letting me know what was going on though

[quote=Holden]The Indianapolis show will not be having a DSP along with a few others. The reason being is that the venue wanted too much from the sales of each recording so the band said fuck it. Sorry = (

Yeah I bought mine already, just waiting for the link for camden NJ to pop up

Tinley Park is probably going to be the same way, isn’t it?

I got mine today, so there about right, 6 or 7 days and there uploaded, not bad at all. Had some great pictures in it too, sound quality was really good, well worth the 10 bux.