Live downloads for shows!

I WANT TO GET A LIVE DOWNLOAD OF THE SHOW IN ALPHARETTA BUT I DO HAVE ONE QUESTION!!! IS IT THE WHOLE CONCERT OR JUST A SELECT NUMBER OF SONGS???

It is the whole concert and you get a few photos from the show as well :wink:

Anyone know how to download this? I bought it and the only thing I can find in order to download it is where you type in a code, but I have not received a code to redeem.[confused]

Same here. i went to the Bristow, VA show, but i never saw or got a code. I think im just going to buy it though.

THANK GOODNESS CAUSE THAT WAS A GREAT CONCERT AND SETLIST!!![biggrin]

The official audio will be available in some weeks and for U$ 9,99 on linkinpark.com

The official audio will be available in some weeks and for U$ 9,99 on linkinpark.com

I think incubus does this too for all their shows, i def gonna get both

Is it a recording of the concert or just the audio?

Only audio

Guys, don’t search for a code at the concerts cause there isn’t one. You just buy it directly from LP.com :wink:

And btw, it’s not just audio. You also get a few great quality pics along with the audio files :slight_smile:

Live audio shows already avaliable:

08.11 Bristow
08.12 Uncasville

Download: http://downloads.linkinpark.com/

I’m a bit confused about the download codes, because on LP.com it gives you the option for a download code like they did before, but I never saw a code anywhere to download for free for this tour. So there’s just no code this time around? :confused:

[quote=Jenny]I’m a bit confused about the download codes, because on LP.com it gives you the option for a download code like they did before, but I never saw a code anywhere to download for free for this tour. So there’s just no code this time around? :confused:

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]The official audio will be available in some weeks and for U$ 9,99 on linkinpark.com
[/quote]

Thank you! I had asked the merch booth today for Tacoma, WA’s show and had a little bit of a freak out because I didn’t want to miss the downloads. I’m looking forward to hearing the audio from my show! Back in '07 during Projekt Rev, they sold blank CDs. Ha!

Take care!

Pete

And just to clarify…it’s not a video of the show???

A bit disappointed to see that they’re recording / selling most of the dates, but the one I went to isn’t even listed (Tinley Park, 08/24) =/ oh well

Na, they’re not video. Just the music.

But hey folks, I want to clarify some thing myself. I bought the download but I haven’t been able to download yet. Is that normal? Thanks in advance. I just want to make sure it’s not some thing wrong with my comp

Na, they’re not video. Just the music.

But hey folks, I want to clarify some thing myself. I bought the download but I haven’t been able to download yet. Is that normal? Thanks in advance. I just want to make sure it’s not some thing wrong with my comp[/quote]
If the show is not yet available for download it’s ok. If the show is already up (the file list is there) you have a problem I think :stuck_out_tongue:

PEOPLE WHO POST LIKE THIS SHOULD BE BANNED!!!