Living Things - Acapellas and Instrumentals are available on iTunes now!

Thanks for sharing dude. Now I’m gonna try and remix somehow :wink:

So funny that its released in the US and not Europe. Release date for us is September 17th.

How about sharing them in HQ on youtube? I can’t afford instrumentals but would love to hear them and make a remix!

Your welcome bro [smile] that’s cool, all the best for remix [cool]

[quote=Andrus]How about sharing them in HQ on youtube? I can’t afford instrumentals but would love to hear them and make a remix!

I can’t find it ;(
Downloading from youtube is easy and it wont be taken down for piracy reasons. cos a lot of sites i find are blocked by google

It’s not on iTunes in the UK. When will it be released over here?

reeeaaalllyyy want it.

:wink:

[quote=Steve J Ray]It’s not on iTunes in the UK. When will it be released over here?

reeeaaalllyyy want it.

;)[/quote]
Searched and found that Germany gets on 14th. Maybe available somewhere around that [smile]

I want it here in iTunes Brazil! :frowning:

HOLY SHIT THESE ARE FUCKING AMAZING.
Until It Breaks and Lies Greed Misery are by Faaaaar the best instrumentals. Woah.

Woo! Just got mine :smiley:

yep… they all sound really good :slight_smile: quite useful for people who mind making remixes… for me i guess I’ll just have it so i can study listening to them without being distracted by lyrics

Let the remixing begin.

I first came across this on Tumblr. Lost In The Echo was phenomenal as acapella. I definitely need more of this in my life! I only wish this was available in the UK iTunes store.

[quote=Sunrise.Ashes]I first came across this on Tumblr. Lost In The Echo was phenomenal as acapella. I definitely need more of this in my life! I only wish this was available in the UK iTunes store.

It’s available in youtube already [biggrin]

can we please talk about how absolutely gorgeous the harmonies in CASTLE OF GLASS and ROADS UNTRAVELED are?

mmph. so. good.

So has anyone made any remixes or heard some good ones yet? Share them! [wink]

[quote=Jenny]can we please talk about how absolutely gorgeous the harmonies in CASTLE OF GLASS and ROADS UNTRAVELED are?

mmph. so. good.[/quote]
no question about its awesomeness !!! I would say Album songs, instrumentals and acapellas are just amazing [smile]