Living Things + / Berlin 2012 - QUESTION!

A few days ago the Living Things + Edition released in Germany which is a 2 Disc Version: 1. the normal Living Things Album and 2. the Berlin 2012 show on DVD.
The Berlin show was released long ago on german TV with a big shortened Setlist. It was also released on American Theatres with a longer Set but the 4 songs Runaway, Points Of The Authority, Crawling and The Catalyst were still missing.
I at least expected to see these 4 Tracks on the DVD, but they didn’t even appeared as bonus tracks (like on the RTR-DVD).
Can anybody tell me why they didn’t even show these songs on the DVD? IMO They would fit perfect into the whole concert…

Unless there is a specific reason, but it is strange because the TV has been shortened version, and you can expect that here is the full concert … Very strange;)

No one can tell you what the deal is with those 4 songs except the ones directly involved in the release.
So I think we’ll never know the real reason.

[quote=wiiesel]No one can tell you what the deal is with those 4 songs except the ones directly involved in the release.
So I think we’ll never know the real reason.
[/quote]
Könnte man ja mal beim nächsten LPUChat einen der Band fragen…
(It’s maybe something we can ask at the next LPUChat with one of the members)

I guess we better should ask Warner Music Group. I’ll write an email to WMG. Maybe they respond.

[quote=Shoegaze4u]I guess we better should ask Warner Music Group. I’ll write an email to WMG. Maybe they respond.
[/quote]
Good idea! I don’t think we’ll get an answer, but it’s worth a try.