Living Things Received

Apparently you will receive Living Things on the day it is released, I’m not sure if that means released in your country or on June 26. This morning I bought Living Things as a present for a family member but I haven’t received my pre-ordered copy in the mail, I’m just wondering if there are copies of Living Things in stores then why haven’t I got it in the mail?

That’d be very nice!
The postman arrives at about 1pm, so I hope he’s gonna bring the CD…if not, I don’t know what’s gonna keep me from freakin’ out xD

I also thought about buying another copy, just to be able to listen to the physical one directly, but I don’t think it’s really worth it.

I just got my Living Things :smiley: Awesome!

I got mine from amazon this morning :smiley:

[quote=Jats]That’d be very nice!
The postman arrives at about 1pm, so I hope he’s gonna bring the CD…if not, I don’t know what’s gonna keep me from freakin’ out xD

I also thought about buying another copy, just to be able to listen to the physical one directly, but I don’t think it’s really worth it.

[/quote]
i got really frustrated when i checked the mail, i was expecting for it to come today so now until it comes its gonna feel like a lifetime.

the waiting of the CD kills me today. I’m waiting every minute for the postman to bring me the album -.-, it’s frustrating.

tahts so awesome

It was released today? LOL I’m not gonna get mine for another week at least, cause I pre-ordered it 2 weeks ago >.<

i pre-ordered 8 days ago, and guess what? it’s here!

[quote=The Big_D][/quote]
exactly how i feel

[quote=Stefan Novak]It was released today? LOL I’m not gonna get mine for another week at least, cause I pre-ordered it 2 weeks ago >.<

[/quote]
It’s released in Australia today and i pre-ordered on the 23rd of April

I don’t know. I pre-ordered it in like early May. I got an email yesterday saying it shipped.

?? that’s confusing, i ordered way before you and yet i don’t have it

[quote=espltd3441]I don’t know. I pre-ordered it in like early May. I got an email yesterday saying it shipped.
[/quote]
hmm for some reason i haven’t gotton an email yet, is it the email address connected to paypal? (or however else you paid for it with) or the address that you use when you signed up, if its the first one then I’ll have to check my dad’s email (since I’m under 18 and don’t have my own creditcard

I got mine today and it is awesome!!:slight_smile:

i got mine today too! and what should i say?! living things is outstanding…

What the…
Very cool you got yours, but mine still ain’t here…I wonder when I gonna get the digital version of it.

I’m not listening to it until i get my copy, when did you pre-order it?

Checked my account and now there is an UPS trace button visible [biggrin]
Apparently it was shipped today [neutral] .

It has been released today in the Netherlands , still hoping the UPS button has an error and that i’ll receive it today. [smile] Although this would be highly unlikely .

Its out in Ireland today so wasn’t sure about doing the pre-order encase it didn’t come till the 26th so bought it today myself :smiley: its brilliant :smiley: