Living Things Vinyl?

Anyone hear anything about this? I’ve got all of their major releases on wax and I’m getting nervous having heard no news about weather Living things will see a vinyl release

I was hoping the same but it doesn’t seem it will be coming. I collect vinyl so its quite sad news to me :frowning:

Mike mentioned it at the Monday listening party :wink: No worries! Just be patient! :smiley:

I’m in the same boat here. Fingers crossed still something will pop up somewhere but it doesn’t look too good. If anyone hears anything let us know :slight_smile:

VInyl ? o.O Must Have :smiley:

Same here

For real ?
That’s awesome, it’s gonna be available soon!

The Vinyl for ATS came out like nearly half a year after the Original CD release. I was waiting so eagerly 4 the Vinyl I bought it on the first day it was out :3

And now I have 4 HT Vinyl’s going for my 5th if things come out right, framed and signed :wink:

[quote=Woco21]The Vinyl for ATS came out like nearly half a year after the Original CD release. I was waiting so eagerly 4 the Vinyl I bought it on the first day it was out :3

And now I have 4 HT Vinyl’s going for my 5th if things come out right, framed and signed :wink: