Living things

One word, MASTERPIECE!!!

YAY! Can’t wait to hear it!

It’s brilliant!

Just downloaded it. I definitely would not say masterpiece. But it’s alright.

Even though I truly hated Lies, Greed, Misery & Victimized I feel that this Album was exactly what I wanted from Linkin Park. I’ve been a fan since Hybrid Theory yet I don’t want every album to sound like that and Meteora like “true fans” are looking for. I’ve grown up with LP and completely support the direction they are going in and year after year they continue to blow me away.

Funny, those are my 2 least favorite songs also. I’ll be Gone is my favorite. I love Chesters parts in Echo. Glass is awesome, and In My remains is great. Powerless is great when you are in the mood for slow but profound.

[quote=PAPICHOLO313]Even though I truly hated Lies, Greed, Misery & Victimized I feel that this Album was exactly what I wanted from Linkin Park. I’ve been a fan since Hybrid Theory yet I don’t want every album to sound like that and Meteora like “true fans” are looking for. I’ve grown up with LP and completely support the direction they are going in and year after year they continue to blow me away.

[quote=Bonnie Monaghan]Funny, those are my 2 least favorite songs also. I’ll be Gone is my favorite. I love Chesters parts in Echo. Glass is awesome, and In My remains is great. Powerless is great when you are in the mood for slow but profound.

[quote=PAPICHOLO313]Even though I truly hated Lies, Greed, Misery & Victimized I feel that this Album was exactly what I wanted from Linkin Park. I’ve been a fan since Hybrid Theory yet I don’t want every album to sound like that and Meteora like “true fans” are looking for. I’ve grown up with LP and completely support the direction they are going in and year after year they continue to blow me away.