#LivingThings

Mike just tweeted #LivingThings

Do you think this could be the album title for the new album? [cool]

I saw that too and now I’m wondering…[eek]

@pioneer0 Good morning! LOL But yes, you are right. That is the album name. Look at Mike’s tweets on twitter. You can preorder the album on Linkinpark.com at monday.

Potato Songs sounded better :smiley:

if thats going to be the title…
wow , impressive and different

i LOVE it

Somehow I think that’s the title…

But it’s… However, I like it! When every time I went to sleep, I will post “Good night all Living Things”! LOLS!

We’ll find out soon because the album will be available for us to pre-order the day Burn It Down comes out.

Not bad, I’ll tend to like it. Must be a crazy album for that title.

We’ll see tomorrow. I’m so excited!
How about you? :slight_smile:

Me too :wink: The Spin article makes me even more exited!

I’am also curious about the preorder benefits. Hope that preorder is possible in Europe, too.

I’m not a fan of that name. I hope it’s something else.

I think it is confirmed now since Mike posted about it on Mike Shinoda Blog:)

Yep it is the album titel :smiley:

[quote=Shoegaze4u]Me too :wink: The Spin article makes me even more exited!

I’am also curious about the preorder benefits. Hope that preorder is possible in Europe, too.
[/quote]

Hoping there is a lovely Deluxe edition available that’s a good price to ship to the UK, so excited.

when the first time I heard the rumor, I thought it was impossible because that name was lame ,and it came true…yees! =))

Yeah, saw it the minute he posted it - kinda cool album title if you ask me :slight_smile:
Pre-sale and Burn It Down tomorrow is gonna be awesome.

GO!

well its cool i must admid,
but massive names like “Meteora” or “Minutes to Midnight” are better i think

It’s coming! I can’t wait! :smiley:

its confirmed that living things is the title of the new album! what do u guys think?

right now i think that the Living Things is not a good album title at all, and it sounds too “simple” But i bet ill get it after i hear all the songs, cause their album names always have a dipper meaning than just its definition…And then ill be like “Damn this is just the perfect name for this CD” :smiley: