'LOCAL TIME' Means what? for Presale

Ok…I’m a new member and I hope I’m not sounding stupid BUT her it goes…

If I live in CA and want to purchase LPU presale tix on Monday the 23rd it states 10 am
LOCAL TIME for the CA venue I want to attend. Do they mean 10am LOCAL TIME of the venue or where the LPU member is? I’m only asking cause if it’s the latter, that means those on the East coast will have access to these CA tickets 3 hours earlier than those on the West Coast.

I’m just concerned that there may be those trying to buy tickets who don’t even plan to attend who may just want to try to resell them or something. Which could mean there’s not much left for us on the West Coast.

Anyone know for sure?

Good question!

And sorry to thread jack, but once you purchase the $25 or $60 membership, do you get instant access to presale or does it take some time before your name gets added into the system?

I’ve been wondering the same exact thing???

you have instant access as soon as you purchase the membership…i dunno about the local time…i was questioning that as well…

For example, if we say “presales start at 10AM Local Time”, this means that the presale will begin at the represented time in the local time zone where the venue is located. For example: If there is a presale in New York, it will happen at 10AM Eastern Time, and if there is a presale in California, that presale will start at 10AM Pacific Time.

(I’m pretty sure that’s what it means.)

Local time means it’s the time of the venue, of course. Why would they sell at 12am LA time?

[quote=JensonButton]Good question!

And sorry to thread jack, but once you purchase the $25 or $60 membership, do you get instant access to presale or does it take some time before your name gets added into the system?[/quote]
You will receive all the perks immediately. If you have not received your laminate and lanyard before the show, please bring along your identification card for Early Access/Meet & Greet/LPU Summit and etc etc whatever you signed up for.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]Local time means it’s the time of the venue, of course. Why would they sell at 12am LA time?

[/quote]

OK…thanks for response and hope you’re correct that it’s ‘venue’ LOCAL TIME, but I am confused on your reasoning when you say ‘Why would they sell at 12AM LA time?’

10AM in the East is 7AM in the West. (which would be 3 hour jump on purchasing tix for those in the east). Right?

Not sure where you got ‘12AM LA time’, but again, thanks anyways!

[quote=LPcougar][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Local time means it’s the time of the venue, of course. Why would they sell at 12am LA time?

so, where do you live ?