Looking For Gamers To Play Rock Band & Guitar Hero With

I’m looking for people to play Rock Band 3 and Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock with. I play on the Xbox 360 and my gamertag is CASHFLOW TITAN. Right now, I have 380+ songs on Rock Band 3 (including the Rock Band, Rock Band 2, and LEGO Rock Band imports and downloadable content), and I have 360+ songs on Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock (including the Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero 5, and Band Hero imports and downloadable content). I play on Expert guitar and bass on GH:WOR, and Expert guitar, bass, and keys on RB3, but I don’t mind whatever difficulties or instruments others choose to play on. I don’t mind if you don’t have all of the mentioned imports, but I prefer you have at least the LP Track Pack for RB3 and the ATS Track Pack for GH:WOR. Mics/headsets aren’t a requirement either, but are welcomed.
I’m a casual gamer and enjoy playing with others, and if you’re the same way, feel free to add me on Xbox Live and we’ll play. [smile]
[signature]–
Member of years LPU 6, 8, 9, X, 11

Concerts:
[i]08/13/08 at Capitol Federal Park @ Sandstone in Bonner Springs, KS
01/29/11 at Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO (with Meet & Greet)

I love Rock Band… I have all of them… + I have over 500 songs on my game… And I play Expert on every instrument (except guitar)… but I have a PS3!!!

Aw damn that sucks. Nice that you have so many songs though! lol XD

Awww, I have the LP track pack for RB3 too, but I have a PS3. :frowning: That would have been fun to play with someone other than my brother lol.

believe me, playing in a real band is much more fun :stuck_out_tongue: