Looking for LP friends around the world

Hi all

My name is Robin i am from South Africa looking for fellow Linkin Park Fans to become friends with…

Please add me

and check our LP Facebook page please click the like button too [biggrin]

don’t spam the forums…

[quote=michalangelo]don’t spam the forums…

Annoying? Not really. Annoyed? For the right reason.

He does this on every post.

Not every post, just the spam ones which are annoying btw. And it’s not only me so chill out AND READ THE FORUM RULES

When i said every post i didnt really mean every post, but i can scroll on the forum of new posts and you replied calling it spam. there was a thing about tickets, and you called it spam. And also the other people who do it too are also very annoying.

[quote=espltd3441]He does this on every post.
[/quote]
I’m not sure about that, but I have to agree with him. Unfortunately, for these people the Terms and Conditions are like Bible - everyone clicks on “I Agree” without ever reading it.
But even if they don’t read the rules, they should at least know something about netiquette, which is often quite overlooked.

[quote=espltd3441]When i said every post i didnt really mean every post, but i can scroll on the forum of new posts and you replied calling it spam. there was a thing about tickets, and you called it spam. And also the other people who do it too are also very annoying.
[/quote]
You might want to check other pages of this forum, not just the 1st like people who create SPAM threads. And by spam thread I mean multiplying what’s been there already or just random stuff that shouldn’t be in this section in the first place. People are just too lazy/dumb/whatever to check (if there is an answer to the question they are about to ask- tickets in example)

As for this thread, well, what the hell? Look, I have over 100 friends, most of them are not from my country. Magic! I think I forgot to create a thread where I asked people to add me. Wait, I added some of them.

And telling people to “like” a facebook page is also a spam.

I sent u a request so please check…

le sigh

[quote=michalangelo][quote=espltd3441]When i said every post i didnt really mean every post, but i can scroll on the forum of new posts and you replied calling it spam. there was a thing about tickets, and you called it spam. And also the other people who do it too are also very annoying.
[/quote]
You might want to check other pages of this forum, not just the 1st like people who create SPAM threads. And by spam thread I mean multiplying what’s been there already or just random stuff that shouldn’t be in this section in the first place. People are just too lazy/dumb/whatever to check (if there is an answer to the question they are about to ask- tickets in example)

As for this thread, well, what the hell? Look, I have over 100 friends, most of them are not from my country. Magic! I think I forgot to create a thread where I asked people to add me. Wait, I added some of them.

And telling people to “like” a facebook page is also a spam.

You idiots thinks its spam man spam your granny its creating a chain of linkin Park fans around the world…

i am sure the only word is spam in your dictionary…