Lost in the Echo Funny Pics

I absolutely love this video! It’s completly different and mesmerizing. The only thing is that I have hilarious photos on my Facebook.

One picture was of me fake crying in front of a Twilight poster (because I dislike it). I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw it.

Now it’s your turn. What pics did you guys have come up???

At once in the video there were some pictures of my friends and I was like ??? wtf where is mine [confused]

Once it showed some picture of cake, and I was like ‘wtf’ .____.
Seriously, woman looked at the pic of cake, and started crying, dafq xD

I’ve had pictures with Red Bull and Starbucks but no people and lots of pics with some of my friends, but not of me. :wink: But it’s still cool. :wink:

Me at the beach, me at the LP concert and something else(I forgot)

[quote=Papercut97]Once it showed some picture of cake, and I was like ‘wtf’ .____.
Seriously, woman looked at the pic of cake, and started crying, dafq xD[/quote]

That sounds awesome! I had one of those too. It’s just weird to see the woman get all emotional over food.

I saw unknow people. I think that photos from my firends are also used.

There was one they used that I couldn’t stop laughing at

It was even funnier when one of the older characters from the video was looking at this and crying. I kept imagining the person saying “what madness is this? It’s not normal!!!”

I saw a few good ones, one was my moms old 72 Monte Carlo, its no longer with us ;( and I saw an old picture of me and my best friend (we are no longer best friends) and that made me tear up some. And then I saw a picture of my boyfriend which kinda shocked me.

[quote=Caelum]There was one they used that I couldn’t stop laughing at

It was even funnier when one of the older characters from the video was looking at this and crying. I kept imagining the person saying “what madness is this? It’s not normal!!!”[/quote]

hahaha i had one like this too! i was so emotional with the video and then, it appears lol i couldn’t stop laughing

I saw a pic of my boyfriend dressed up as a zombie from Halloween like 2 years ago. That was the one where the old woman was crying. I couldn’t help but laugh.

I had one of a girl (think it was actually an advert someone had shared) of a girl in a crocodile onesey. LP association retweeted it the other day so some of you may have seen it

Lost in the alianza lima :smiley:

i saw my picture in the stadium of alianza lima , my favorite team of soccer

A saw a Christmas card [lol]

The App took the worst pics on my album :frowning:

My brother and his friends smiling like idiots,sitting in a bus and ready to scuba dive:p

Yeah I got a random picture of a nicki minaj postcard LOL was like what the hell, where did that come from??

I saw she held a picture of ice-cream and cried. :stuck_out_tongue: