LP fans, I need your help!

Hi everyone!
I’m currently working on a 3D project for my final year at Uni and I need your help. I have to sculpt a well-known person, basically it has to be a realistic 3D portrait. After hours of elimination I have decided to model Mike Shinoda. The problem is I cannot find close-up pictures of Mike, that would be good enough to show as much of facial detail as possible.
I have a couple of picts taken by me at M&Gs, and a few from google etc., but I need more reference images to get it highly detailed. I need all possible angles, preferably front and side, but everything you may have would be a great help to me!
If you have Mike’s face close-up picts you could share with me, I would be grateful for your help. You can either sent them to me here on my profile, or email me at
may.j.studios@gmail.com

If you could alert those you think might have some good photos of Mike, please do so.
All I need are the pictures so please do not send me any junk.

This is a very big project and I really need all Linkin Park fans to respond!

Big thank you!
Maya
X

Try all of the fansites, Mike Shinoda Clan, Linkin Park Association, LPTimes etc.

[quote=KATHYxx]Try all of the fansites, Mike Shinoda Clan, Linkin Park Association, LPTimes etc.
[/quote]

I agree with Kathy.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=KATHYxx]Try all of the fansites, Mike Shinoda Clan, Linkin Park Association, LPTimes etc.
[/quote]

I agree with Kathy.[/quote]

yes but let me know if you need more photos :slight_smile: I think I can send you some pics

[quote=KATHYxx]Try all of the fansites, Mike Shinoda Clan, Linkin Park Association, LPTimes etc.