LP Meet and Greets help question

so i signed up a long time ago for the Linkin Park Home Depot center sept 8 meet and greet in carson california … i sighned like super early right after i bought my tickets

how do i know if i am selected its in september i was wondering how this works if it really is a few days before the event when they notify you

i truly want to meet them i never have and it would make my day its like a dream if i met them so yeah i just want to know if its random or in order of the sign up cause i know i signed up super early

have you been to a lp meet and greet how close to the event did u get notified and how was it did you have fun!

Here. Everything you need to know about a Meet and Greet here.
http://lpunderground.com/users/adam/blogs/2382233

Only current LPU members are eligible to attend LPU meet & greets. You must have an active LPU membership at the time of the meet & greet. Only RSVP for a Meet & Greet if you already have tickets to the show and are 100% certain you will be able to attend. You must have tickets to the show. We will not be giving out any tickets. If you RSVP and can no longer attend, please make sure you remove your name from the list.
IF SELECTED, YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE MEET & GREET PASS. ONLY THOSE ON THE LIST WILL BE GIVEN A PASS. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. If you are selected, please let us know in advance if you have any specific special needs.
Meet & Greet time and on-site location will be determined the day of the event. If selected, you will be emailed all relevent information. Meet & Greet details will be available at each event 3 hours prior to Linkin Park’s performance.

If you don’t get the email, then I guess you weren’t selected