LP song title story

Its pretty simple and easy. you tell a story. and each time you add a line you have to use the name of a linkin park song. the story is never ending! I’ll start it off.

One day while i was waiting for the end…

but then i thought by myself,

One day while i was waiting for the end but then i thought by myself that I’ve given up…

One day while i was waiting for the end but then i thought by myself that I’ve given up… There are no roads left.

One day while i was waiting for the end but then i thought by myself that I’ve given up, theree are no roads left, I gotta bleed it out…

One day while i was waiting for the end but then i thought by myself that I’ve given up, theree are no roads left, I gotta bleed it out. Then, in the end

One day while i was waiting for the end but then i thought by myself that I’ve given up, theree are no roads left, I gotta bleed it out. Then, in the end, I used the catalyst…

One day while i was waiting for the end but then i thought by myself that I’ve given up, theree are no roads left, I gotta bleed it out. Then, in the end, I used the catalyst, to fix that papercut