LP Ticket Delivery - South African Gig

Hello Everyone,

I just want to know if anyone out there knows when they are getting their Pre-Sale tickets for the SA Gigs?

[quote=Marks]Hello Everyone,

I just want to know if anyone out there knows when they are getting their Pre-Sale tickets for the SA Gigs?[/quote]

Would love to know, still waiting for my tickets.

Not yet, all we keep gettings are empty promises from Big Concerts

Should we be concerned about this? Its been a while since we bought the tickets.
I really hope we dont run into a problem with this ticket situation
I mean, the most dedicated fans bought pre-sale and they dnt go…Not on guys

I didn’t get my tickets for the Los Angeles show until 3 days before it and I pre-ordered them 4 months in advance. If you don’t get them in time contact wherever you purchased them from and they’ll put you on will call.

DAM, I hope that isnt the case here…I live in JHB and am going to the Cape Town Gig…! DAM!!!

Hope this helps. I sent an email to Big Concerts and this was their response.

[quote]Thank you for contacting Big Concerts, your email is appreciated.

You will receive letter from LPU and Computicket shortly with an additional reference number which you will then take to Computicket to redeem for the actual tickets. Please be patient these letters are taking longer than expected.

Should you require anything further please contact us on +27 11 759 7215 or by emailing us at customercare@bigconcerts.co.za.
Regards,

Big Concerts Customer Care
Customer Care Number : +2711759 7215
Monday - Friday
8am to 5pm[/quote]

[quote=Mitchell Lee]Hope this helps. I sent an email to Big Concerts and this was their response.

[quote]Thank you for contacting Big Concerts, your email is appreciated.

You will receive letter from LPU and Computicket shortly with an additional reference number which you will then take to Computicket to redeem for the actual tickets. Please be patient these letters are taking longer than expected.

Should you require anything further please contact us on +27 11 759 7215 or by emailing us at customercare@bigconcerts.co.za.
Regards,

Big Concerts Customer Care
Customer Care Number : +2711759 7215
Monday - Friday
8am to 5pm[/quote][/quote]

NO, That doesn’t help! [mad][mad][mad]

A bit mad not because they don’t response, but BC keep on feeding the same “explanations” to every LPU ZA members that had made inquiry to the ticket issues (do a search on other ZA post and see for yourself)

lol!

You are right! We are all waiting for our treasured tickets… But then again, hopefully Marc doesn’t have to stress about flying to Cape Town earlier.

Hey Guys…
So ive done a little searching too as i have been getting worried, and this is what i found with regards to the Tickets.
Go to Manage account at the top of the LPU11 site,
Store -> Orders, click view.
Then click on your order number…
Now below Reserved Seat, if it says “Will Call” , This apparently tells you how you are getting your tickets.
Below is what “Will Call” Means

“Will-Call” is a fancy way of saying the ticket(s) will be available for pick up the day of the show at the box office “Will-Call” window.
At check out you were asked to provide a Will-Call name for ticket pick up, if a name was provided, that person will need to be present with a photo ID to pick up the tickets. If no will-call name was provided then the person whose name is listed as the billing name in the order will need to present their photo ID to pick up the tickets.

Hope this helps everyone…

Adam retweeted BigConcerts MSG that LPU members should be getting ticket info this weekend via email.

I hope to get an email soon as I am still waiting for my LPU package and Tickets.

Now lets hope everyone gets a email regarding there tickets.

Can’t wait fot the concert!!!

[quote=Cherisa Roodt]I hope to get an email soon as I am still waiting for my LPU package and Tickets.

Now lets hope everyone gets a email regarding there tickets.

Can’t wait fot the concert!!![/quote]

Ticket: I’d also has yet to receive any mail from LPU (but that perhaps also applicable to everybody in ZA)
Package: I’d received mine this week [neutral], but expect the shipment time of 2 months from the time that was marked in your profile…

Bring on the concert seasons!!! [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Just recieved an email to collect tickets this morning guys. Finally I get to hold the tickets I sold my Kidneys for.

Just regarding membership, did anybody else have to pay extra tax when collecting there packages.

That’s one expensive T-shirt I now own.

[quote=Daniel Lategan]Just regarding membership, did anybody else have to pay extra tax when collecting there packages.

That’s one expensive T-shirt I now own.[/quote]

Hey Daniel,

Just want to know, who was the e-mail from? I am worried it has found its way into my spam? That I am quite worried about…

where do you pick up your tickets from?

[quote=Marks][quote=Daniel Lategan]Just regarding membership, did anybody else have to pay extra tax when collecting there packages.

That’s one expensive T-shirt I now own.[/quote]

Hey Daniel,

Just want to know, who was the e-mail from? I am worried it has found its way into my spam? That I am quite worried about…

where do you pick up your tickets from?[/quote]

Just call Big-concert and get your “B” number from them, they’ll also send a mail that contains a letter to tjoon those Checker’s outlet staff to print the ticket out![biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]