Lptv / lputv?!?

What has happened? LPUTV has not been updated in a very long time and the LPTV section hasn’t either, it’s also super unorganized, the most recent video is ‘‘Making Of LIVING THINGS’’. What the hell? I used to love the LPTV library feature of the LPU, but it seems to have really gone downhill this past year. I hope that they get it together by LPU14. Does anyone know what has happened?

Given all of the footage that Mark records on tour, that’s a ton of work to weed through everything and compile it all into just a few minutes. It’s a real time-consuming process, and since they’re not touring now, I’d expect to see something soon, I would think.

As far as the LPTV section, it doesn’t appear they’re downloadable anymore, but then again, it’s not that difficult to download anything from YouTube these days.

You can find the latest LPTV episodes on Linkin Park’s YouTube channel!

Or here, in the Media section

we just added 3 new LPU-TV episodes! LPTV is getting re-organized for LPU14

[quote=Lorenzo E.]we just added 3 new LPU-TV episodes! LPTV is getting re-organized for LPU14
[/quote]
oh nice!

[quote=Lorenzo E.]we just added 3 new LPU-TV episodes! LPTV is getting re-organized for LPU14
[/quote]

Couldn’t find it… I looked for it in the LPU-13, and the last one that was there was a very old one.[cry]

[/quote]
Cool !!!