LPU 13 Expectations

What do you expect on the next LPU?

or in other words,

What changes, enhancement, and improvements do you want for LPU 13?

Defenitly more band member lpu chats!

Yes definitely more LPU chats with the guys, maybe sending a happy b-day email (not from LP directly but still it would be nice to at least get an email from LPU) more contest for cool items, maybe a bit less on the shipping & handling (I know a girl can dream) and more projects that we can all get involved with, like creating new art or promoting something. I’m very excited for the upcoming yr 13!

[smi[smile]le]When can we join it?

English only on forum. Thank you.

usefull and affordable merchs, user friendly interface and more discount!

LPU13 mostly will have MTM or ATS demos. Expectations are many and I would like to see what others have in their mind about the songs in LPU13 (forget about merchandise as it will be CD+T-shirt+some surprise, hoping to get LPU13 flag !!!).

[quote=LPradeepS]LPU13 mostly will have MTM or ATS demos. Expectations are many and I would like to see what others have in their mind about the songs in LPU13 (forget about merchandise as it will be CD+T-shirt+some surprise, hoping to get LPU13 flag !!!).
[/quote]

agree most probably demos again.

off topic, love your avatar!

[quote=mushroom][quote=LPradeepS]LPU13 mostly will have MTM or ATS demos. Expectations are many and I would like to see what others have in their mind about the songs in LPU13 (forget about merchandise as it will be CD+T-shirt+some surprise, hoping to get LPU13 flag !!!).
[/quote]

agree most probably demos again.

off topic, love your avatar![/quote]
maybe they will feature the LPU sessions winners, isnt that the purpose of the contest? to be featured on the next LPu cd?

[quote=King Guy Lee Garcia]
maybe they will feature the LPU sessions winners, isnt that the purpose of the contest? to be featured on the next LPu cd?[/quote]

That would be cool.

[quote=King Guy Lee Garcia][quote=mushroom][quote=LPradeepS]LPU13 mostly will have MTM or ATS demos. Expectations are many and I would like to see what others have in their mind about the songs in LPU13 (forget about merchandise as it will be CD+T-shirt+some surprise, hoping to get LPU13 flag !!!).

I want 10 demos again, like they did with the past 4 LPU releases (LPU9 had 9 demos but whatever). Would love some complete b-sides, specifically the ‘‘thought that take away my pride’’ Meteora song. I would love some MTM demos and ATS demos as well. I don’t want any more HT demos, but they are welcomed if they are different than what we already have (as in new songs to us, not alternate mixes, etc). I think it’s too soon to put some LT demos on a LPU CD, but they might. I don’t really want the LPU contest winners to be on the actual CD, but maybe as a downloadable mp3 or something.

As for the rest of the package, I want a black LPU shirt (i hate the lighter colors) and maybe some cool package items like a LPTV DVD, keychain, just cool stuff…

For the website, it’s fine the way it is, but I do miss the old style of the LPU forums. That won’t change though. I would also like them to keep hosting LPUTV/LPTV episodes for us to download, I love that. I would also like for them to upload some older footage from LP that we haven’t got yet, from 2000-2007, etc.