LPU app is not working

Why the LPU app is not working anymore? Any plans to updates?

It’s been like this for months now. I guess they will update at some point after LPU14 launches

This is kinda unprofessional. In a little less than 3 months it’ll be a year since LPU13 launched, promising a “Downloadable LPU App”. The app is broke, only on iOS, styled like LPU12, and hasn’t been updated in a year and a half with no word on what the deal is

[quote=TripleXero]This is kinda unprofessional. In a little less than 3 months it’ll be a year since LPU13 launched, promising a “Downloadable LPU App”. The app is broke, only on iOS, styled like LPU12, and hasn’t been updated in a year and a half with no word on what the deal is

Haha… yeah, unfortunately that is true. But those issues, like the one with the broken app, won’t help to reactivate the community.

I’ll see if I can get any insight from Lorenzo :slight_smile:

[and I actually haven’t checked the app in ages so idk :frowning: Don’t fire me :stuck_out_tongue: ]

Hey guys - so sorry for the delay on this.

Our goal was to launch the App 6 months ago. Unfortunately there has been many technical difficulties that stopped us from updating and re-launching the App.

I hope to have some news for you guys come LPU14.

Thanks for the support-

Lorenzo