LPU chat with Mike info

Hey guys i’ve a problem with the chat of today… At the time of the chat I’ll be not home and I will miss it if I don’t follow it with a smart phone or else. I’ve an iPod but with safari I can’t open the chat because there is not adobe flash player in each iPod -.- I want to know if someone can help me for follow the chat with my iPod or teach me how tiny chat app work …

Sorry for the English but I’m Italian

You can download Adobe Flash from app-store can’t you? I did that for my android so I can watch the chat from my phone. my phones uses google though. good luck!

Apple devices don’t support flash. The only possible exception as far I know, is to jailbreak it. But I wouldn’t do that. You’ll loose your warranty. What kind of smartphone do you own? If it’s an iPhone, there’s no way to join the chat. Sorry, but we are in the same boat.

hopefully the chat is gonna be awesome and not full of spam :smiley:

[quote=SD]hopefully the chat is gonna be awesome and not full of spam :smiley:
[/quote]

Praise the Lord :D, theres 48 people now on chat room and the chat start in about 3 hours from now xD, Like others band chat the room gonna be explode when Mike come :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to get into the chat but I do not come clean I took the one month free code … Can it be that I am limited so strong? Thanks for the answers

in other words i gotta be on at 8 or 9? xD

u have to buy the apps. go search tiny chat at apps store. it costs usd2.99

when i want to go in the chat come the login page please i want to chat with mike please help me

Yes, this option is only for full members.

i like to know, can i use a standart ear-in type mobile phone headset on this chat? because i dont have any headset, can mike hear my voice? ._.
thx before.

also, i can’t connect to the chat room, even though my internet connection still on and still downloading data from the web

good to know im not the only one. yeah i lost connection too. the server probably crashed due to so many people haha

I hope its just a problem with the chat room, I can’t connect either

good to know im not the only one. yeah i lost connection too. the server probably crashed due to so many people haha

too much people for the server.

wow, 3 people!

LOL I can’t connect either… which is funny, cuz I was just there an hour ago, and had to restart due to an unrelated instance. And now I can’t get back…

This is soooo not faiirrrr. I was in the chat for about 2 hourssssssssss and now it takes me out!!!
WTF?!?!?!?

if Mike could connect[confused]