Lpu chat

I wonder why no one in the chat

there are so many people registered but only a very small part of it is in the chat

why?

cause
-some people dont like the chat
-lpu is worldwide, dutch people and usa or australian people have different time zones
-people go to work and school

in my case, my English is very poor … I have to be translated many things …

Most of the above reasons Sinister mentioned. But sometimes theres quite a few people on but no more than 15. And of course its the weekend time to party xD

No time and lots to work ^^

Very simple answer. Not everybody likes it or even wants to go on it. Many LPU members have jobs to go too like myself and many are still in school or college.

I think many people don’t feel like making time for such things… (I’m not part of that xD)

I think It’s the time zone… :confused: For me, that is the problem.

I believe it is due to the different time zones, plus work/ school/ uni. Or maybe some people are just shy. :slight_smile:

It varies. The time difference plays a big role. There are times when there’s a dozen people there, other times there’s only a handful. I think it mainly depends on what time of the day.

The chat room is just one of the many perks to being a member. Some just choose not to take advantage of that on a daily basis. Only when a band member’s scheduled to stop by. (but it’s nice when there’s a small group there if Shinoda ever stops by unannounced)

[quote=SinisterNL]cause
-some people dont like the chat
-lpu is worldwide, dutch people and usa or australian people have different time zones
-people go to work and school

Maybe it’s just me, but I think the chat activity has been improved a little bit since LPU11 launched…

For me there are 3 reasons why I’m hardly ever on the chat;

1. Huge timezone differences
  2. Work
  3. Kids

But I really love it and I think it’s an awesome opportunity to get to know other LPUers!

[quote=Monica]For me there are 3 reasons why I’m hardly ever on the chat;

1. Huge timezone differences
  2. Work
  3. Kids

But I really love it and I think it’s an awesome opportunity to get to know other LPUers!

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Maybe it’s just me, but I think the chat activity has been improved a little bit since LPU11 launched…

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Maybe it’s just me, but I think the chat activity has been improved a little bit since LPU11 launched…

[quote=Sergio-LP-19]in my case, my English is very poor … I have to be translated many things …
[/quote]

Me too!!! My English is … so poor.I can’t catch up with the flow of the chat (T_T)

Many don’t know about it and others don’t have enough time .(

[quote=Hiro][quote=Sergio-LP-19]in my case, my English is very poor … I have to be translated many things …