Lpu meetup glasgow, scotland, uk, hard rock cafe

Since previous Hard Rock Cafe meetups have had success.

Would YOU be interested in a Glasgow meet up?

This will happen if anyone is willing to attend.

Reply to this thread if you are interested and let other people know about it!

Hi Colin,

I will be attending. Sounds great :slight_smile:

Robert

Hey Colin
Best way, I think, to let the most members possible know about the meetup is by searching the LPU community under “glasgow”, “scotland” and maybe some other nearby cities, and just send all the members showing in the results an invitation with a private message.
With luck, some of them will be very active and see the invitation quickly, or get notified via e-mail.
It’s no guarantee many people will respond but they’ll notice it more likely than if you send out a public forum or blog post, since we all get notified for new private messages on our account page/e-mail.
This is how I invited Belgian members to our Brussels meetup last month.

• Just telling you in case you haven’t done it that way before -
    Good luck!

[quote=An Van Oppens]Hey Colin
Best way, I think, to let the most members possible know about the meetup is by searching the LPU community under “glasgow”, “scotland” and maybe some other nearby cities, and just send all the members showing in the results an invitation with a private message.
With luck, some of them will be very active and see the invitation quickly, or get notified via e-mail.
It’s no guarantee many people will respond but they’ll notice it more likely than if you send out a public forum or blog post, since we all get notified for new private messages on our account page/e-mail.

Good luck!

[quote=colinreid][quote=An Van Oppens]Hey Colin

Good luck!

I would be interested. Though it would be pricy for me cause I have to fly over. But if you plan it in advance, more people would be able to come!