LPU Points Store

Is there actually already someone who has 2000 or even 1000 points to ‘buy’ something in the points store?

and what are you guys saving for? (:

I personally like the Cuyahoga and the St. Louis ones ^^

I’m saving up for the Meteora poster :slight_smile: Still got a long way to go though. Haha.

I’ve already purchased a t-shirt and I’m about 1500 points away of getting a poster as well :slight_smile:

Dream of buying Raleigh and St. Louis posters. They’re so cool!

I’m about to reach 2000 points. I’m looking forward to buying the St. Louis poster!!
So HANDS OFF!! lol, joking.
Waaaaah, that poster is so amazing. [biggrin]

I hope there’s more than one, so that both of us can have one.

oh shit everyone’s after the st. Louis one gotta hurry :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHAH xD Yeah, hurry up! I hope there will be more than one, or two posters, so everyone’s happy. ^-^

We can see clearly here and in the other thread whos spaming for points ^^ 3 weeks and 1800 points? Yeah right lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yes, and if there’s only one and you get it, you’ve gotta take a photo of it when you receive it and send it to me so that I can print it and hang on my wall. :DDD

I’m pretty sure there are more then one of each poster otherwise some of them would probably already be out of stock… and who earned 1800 points in 3 weeks? :open_mouth:

[quote=michalangelo]We can see clearly here and in the other thread whos spaming for points ^^ 3 weeks and 1800 points? Yeah right lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

Name it how you want :stuck_out_tongue: I’m active too. Wait, theres no 2000pts on my account :open_mouth: 2 months. You do the math :slight_smile:

well I see some people leaving a comment on EVERY blog post I see :frowning: It’s really not fair :frowning:

Yeah. BTW a comment is a comment. You people can talk via messages :expressionless: Than comment convos is bullshit for points and you all know it :wink:

I don’t agree. :confused: If people comment, this means that they read. And reading takes some time. So people that comments on your posts - I mean, one comment, not ten or fifteen at a time - just have an aim, and just want to be active or know new people.
It’s not spamming. It’s spending time on it. :slight_smile:

[quote]I don’t agree. :confused: If people comment, this means that they read. And reading takes some time. So people that comments on your posts - I mean, one comment, not ten or fifteen at a time - just have an aim, and just want to be active or know new people.
It’s not spamming. It’s spending time on it. :)[/quote]
Hey, guys, you’re talking off topic, don’t you think? :DDD

[quote=aCaniac]
Hey, guys, you’re talking off topic, don’t you think? :DDD

Man, how do y’all get so much points? :open_mouth: