LPU Presale and General ticket information

Are their any added benefits in becoming an official LPU member? From what the other poster said, tickets to the general public is usually better? That doesn’t make sense since I would think LPU members get first dibs on the BEST seats possible, that sucks if you don’t…lol

And are tickets cheaper on LPU(presale) than regular price at TicketMaster or are they the same price?

How does the M&G work and what exactly are my odds of a M&G? From what I can see, the only benefit is being able to do a M&G with them but if the chances of a M&G are slim than, might be better to just buy it off TM?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1100488D7F2C5205?artistid=703831&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

It only saids “Incubus fans presale” and doesn’t say Linkin Park fans presale. Did we get shafted or it doesn’t usually say that?

And if the Arena is as it shows, would getting pit tickets be better? I’m guessing GA = Pit?

Thanks!

As an official LPU member you have the benifits of getting presale tickets , meet and greets, and early entry to the venue (which is good for GA ticket holders)

For th meet and greet you get chosen. I’ve heard of people that have gotten to meet them up to 7 times and some none at all.

The presale tickets are to be bought here. just go to events and you’ll be able to buy them there.

That’s all I know, i hope it helps

[quote=Elizabeth Pioquinto]

The presale tickets are to be bought here. just go to events and you’ll be able to buy them there.

That’s all I know, i hope it helps[/quote]

When I go to events and the pre-sale tickets are available, will I need some sort of code, or will it automatically “know” I am an LPU member? Sorry I’ve been a member for a few hours now, and I’m a little confused on how to get my tickets when they become available. Thanks for the help in advance!!