LPU Summit in Sydney

ROLL CALL - Who was at the LPU Summit in Sydney? If you were there, reply and tell us about it? Permission granted to those wanting to brag!

My brag: Mike Shinoda patted me on the back. Yeah nothing special, but meant a lot to me. :slight_smile:

Awaits for the Pez brothers to reply

[quote=Luke Dampney-Williams]ROLL CALL - Who was at the LPU Summit in Sydney? If you were there, reply and tell us about it? Permission granted to those wanting to brag!

My brag: Mike Shinoda patted me on the back. Yeah nothing special, but meant a lot to me. :slight_smile:

I was there!!!

I had a 15 minute one on one with Chester with around 8 other people that was definitely the highlight of my Summit!

My Autographed canvas that I made myself with a face of each band member and the covers of their albums.

Pick Me Pick Me… I was there and you guys knew it!!! Bwahahahaha
One of the best days of my damn life! Got me Shinoda’s water bottle… unlike Pez that got the ultimate experience!!!
Ah the memories… and the photos… and my new FB LP family…[smile][biggrin]

I was there as well, loved the little acoustic set they did and the tour of the stage and backstage area was awesome!!!

[quote=Linda Barter]Pick Me Pick Me… I was there and you guys knew it!!! Bwahahahaha
One of the best days of my damn life! Got me Shinoda’s water bottle… unlike Pez that got the ultimate experience!!!
Ah the memories… and the photos… and my new FB LP family…[smile][biggrin][/quote]

we are a family now aren’t we!?

we are a family now aren’t we!?
[/quote]

I think we shared a very special and bonding time. I consider us the LPU family LOL [smile][biggrin]

[quote=Luke Dampney-Williams]ROLL CALL - Who was at the LPU Summit in Sydney? If you were there, reply and tell us about it? Permission granted to those wanting to brag!

I was there! Awesome experience for the day! I won the raffle to view the start of the set from side stage with a few others. And I made it into the LPUTV episode from the day :slight_smile:
I still think about that small acoustic set to this day and can’t believe how amazing chesters voice was in person without any microphone/speakers etc.

Can only hope they do something like this again in Sydney one day.

I was there!

My right to brag comes from being asked to talk about MFR for a video which went both on the summit video and as an individual video on MFR itself. Also, for the group photo Chester let me crouch down between him and Phi and put my arms around them. I was the only person on the ground with the band which was cool.

Then right after the photo Mike turned around and said he wanted to talk to me but I never found out about what because someone else started talk to him before he said anything else. BUT whilst I was standing next to him patiently waiting he randomly reached out, grabbed my hand and started holding it and squeezing it until he had to get ready for the Q&A.

I was speechless but luckily kept my cool. I think I was in shock. It was amazing.

i was there, still the most amazing experience of my life

Doesn’t really look good for a 2013 summit