LPU summit New Zealand Querys

hello,

i am extremely excited to be able to attend this! cannot wait :slight_smile: but in the mean time i have a couple of queries

confused about the day they are going on sale. it says

“Passes for the Summit will be available to LPU members only starting Saturday, January 19 at 9:00 AM local Auckland time”

further down the page it says

“To ensure you have the best opportunity possible to get a pass, make sure you are online prior to the 9:00 AM LOCAL Auckland time on Friday.”

although i think it is Saturday i would like to make sure!

last query what is the usual number of people who get summit passes.

thanks!

Hey All :slight_smile:

I also have a questions about the NZ LPU Summit. I’m curious to know a rough time that it starts? I’m going to the Auckland concert, but I’m coming from Sydney and my current flight doesn’t arrive until midday. At the Sydney Summit, the ‘main activities’ didn’t start until the afternoon and the only thing on in the morning was the activity for Music for Relief (which I participated in). I just want to know if this actually will be an all day thing (as it does say in the info that you need to be available from the morning) so I can look at changing my flight if possible.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Janet

[quote=Verid]Hey All :slight_smile:

I also have a questions about the NZ LPU Summit. I’m curious to know a rough time that it starts? I’m going to the Auckland concert, but I’m coming from Sydney and my current flight doesn’t arrive until midday. At the Sydney Summit, the ‘main activities’ didn’t start until the afternoon and the only thing on in the morning was the activity for Music for Relief (which I participated in). I just want to know if this actually will be an all day thing (as it does say in the info that you need to be available from the morning) so I can look at changing my flight if possible.

Janet[/quote]

Adam told someone who asked for this too that she will too late if she arrives at 12. I think he also said that activities will start arround 10 am.

[quote=Paneska][quote=Verid]Hey All :slight_smile:

Janet[/quote]

Adam told someone who asked for this too that she will too late if she arrives at 12. I think he also said that activities will start arround 10 am.
[/quote]

Ok awesome, thanks :slight_smile:

Definantly starts early and runs all day :slight_smile:

where do you buy the tickets for the summit? on this website or a ticket website?

On the events page of LPunderground, if you go there now you will see the event already there but with no buttons. Come 9am Saturday they will be available

ok so no one knows when they got on “sale”? friday? saturday?

Do we think the summit will sell out of tickets? I’m hoping cause it’s little old us, it’s less likely!

I’m sure it’s Saturday because they got the date correct up top.
Think Friday further down page incorrect.

summit tickets here on LPU site, on sat 19th at 9am NZ time , so check out on your phones when it will suit you in yr home town.
Also who answers these factually if we dont investigate lol

I too am sooo excited, coming on me own from the BOP, however am fearful of having to miss out the summit cause… I purchased the e-ticket and then also got an LPU12 full membership and got a confirmation that I’m a LPU member and still don’t have my LPU membership number… anyone know who I email to say um… wanna go to the summit in NZ but can’t cause though you’ve taken loads of me hard earned cash - I yet still don’t have my LUP12 membership number to be able to sign in for the NZ summit or is my email address/log in to here considered my LUP12 membership validation?

Haven’t been this excited since… waiting 8 hours online for the San Diego Comic-Con online badge sale to happen - though hoping that the NZ summit signup won’t be as stressful :slight_smile: now if only I can find out what my membership number is… :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to be hanging out with fantastic LP fans and just getting to do a summit… dream come true… please let it come true :slight_smile: how do I find out what my LPU number is? Thanks for any help on this :slight_smile:

will we need membership number as if you log on thru this you can only get one summit pass for yourself?? i hope so as i have not yet received my pack either and am amping to go~!! Have changed flights to the weds nite just so we can make it eckkkk excited all the same :slight_smile:

Similar issues here !!!
A friend of mine has purchased an LP ticket with LPU plus pass (12mnth membership to LPU) but has not received the redemption code, so cannot log on Saturday AM and reserve a ticket to Summit.

AND I have purchased two LP tickets with LPU pass (one for me, one for BF) but have only received one 12mnth membership redemption code. So one of us have the chance to go to Summit, but the other doesnt?

Ticketmaster don’t seem to know how to fix this. ground(ctrl) tell me to go back to ticketmaster. wtf. anyone experienced this and knows how to fix???

Got ticket 6 months ago. Had to wait for the redemption code for 5 months. Then got it! I am mow an LPU member and fingers cross, I will be able to get a summit ticket on staurday BUT!!!

I think the whole process is very difficult and the fact that we cannot contact anybody via a phone number is totes rookie.

I fear for people that have purchased their ticket early january because if they dont get their redemption code before tomorrow 9AM, they lose all chances to secure a Summit ticket.

Could’ve been handle in a much easier fashion!

PS: Bee878’s situation is not acceptable

Cant wait till tomorrow to purchase my Summit Pass :smiley:

oh and emailed ticketmaster and they getting the packages ready now and should receive soon.

I guess that’s the problem with not buying through the LPU sight or getting a guest pass.
I really do hope that those who are in that boat get the chance to get a summit pass.
It would suck to not get that chance.
Certainly can’t wait till 9am tomorrow to make sure me and the wife get ours.

I only got this year’s LPU this week, really really really hoping I can get myself a ticket!!! I don’t have a membership number yet, does anyone know if I will???

I’m confused guys; aren’t we just going to try and get the summit pass through the LPU website itself rather than ticketmaster?