LPU Summit Philadelphia

Finally something big in my city. I’ve been waiting since LPJayZ in '05. Anyone doing the Summit or the volunteer work before?

Umm you mean Camden? There is no Summit planned for Philadelphia. The 6th International LPU Summit is taking place in Camden, NJ which is right next to Philadelphia.

Yeah he must be talking NEW JERSEY LOL, but close enough. Yeah we got some people going, staying together, meeting up, going to be awesome, cant wait.

Smartass people. Everyone knows what he means! Though I think that would make a better title for the Summit.

I got in for volunteer work but they say it’s not recommended if you doing the summit bc they happen at the same time.

[quote=kirley09]Smartass people. Everyone knows what he means! Though I think that would make a better title for the Summit.

I got in for volunteer work but they say it’s not recommended if you doing the summit bc they happen at the same time.

Yea, Camden NJ summit and Philadelphia summit, New York Summit all major differences lol, so accuracy is important. Going to be awesome anyways, cant wait, getting CLOSE CLOSE CLOSEEEEEE

Hahaha true you’re right, but oh well! Time is approachinggg I can already taste it lol

Isn’t this, like, the fifth thread on this topic?

^ I know, people don’t know how to use the search bar at all nowadays. Written use the search bar in like 4 duplicate threads within the past couple of days lol

At this point I’m starting to sound like a broken record no one’s bothering to fix

At this point I’m starting to sound like a broken record no one’s bothering to fix

Nope, not on LPU SUMMIT PHILADELPHIA LOL, since its in camden NJ

[quote=LP13413]Isn’t this, like, the fifth thread on this topic?
[/quote]

CLOSED