LPU vs VyRT

I was wondering what do you guys think about the band using VyRT and not the LPU for their chats and stuff now. The LPU is neglected as it already so don’t you think it’d be wiser for them to do those things here and not via 30STM’s platform? (Don’t tell me it’s because of the current tour, I’m sure they would do them here if they wanted to)

I feel like the perks of being an LPU member have just gone away. LPU benefits were goin’ down in drains. Where’s the exclusiveness in it? FB chat and now Vyrt. Ughh!
I remember back in LPU11 chat room exploded every time we have band chat, its awesome, I miss those moments :frowning:

I doubt they’ll really be using VyRT much after the Hollywood Bowl show broadcast.

I find it more irksome that we’ve hardly gotten any LPUTV episodes this year, but they’ve been doing a ton of exclusive videos for Chideo. I get that Chideo’s a good cause and all, but they’ve done how many videos with them in the last couple months? A dozen? Maybe more? Meanwhile, we’ve gotten a total of 5 videos for LPUTV (the LPU XIII trailer and the video of the Fiore LPU Chat aren’t really “LPUTV” videos) this entire YEAR.

Yeah indeed. We haven’t had a proper chat either in a long time

I wont be using VyRT. At all. Im in LPU; not what ever the hell VyRT is.

Vyrt is a platform for live broadcasting events. Some events require that you purchase a ticket. But the chat is always open. They created an LPU chat room so that during the Carnivores concert, the LP people could have a place to themselves. It was really ever intended to be a place for daily chat.

That being said, the vyrt concert event was a disaster due to technical issues. But they are rebroadcasting both Mars and LP today.

So is it like an online w/ chat option version of AXS tv channel? All I saw was the typical spammers that make LPU chats uninteresting.

LPU is not working for me because I’m not finding incentive to stay. Remember when this place would be buzzing during the tour?

I bought a 350 ticket to a show because LPU did not state upfront that it was offering M&Gs for LPU lottery until later on. What would have happened if I won lottery? People would probably cuss me out, but heck, technically I paid top dollar for my ticket and I paid like everyone else for LPU. But I never won lottery, since it seems you win if you just join LPU. I have not ‘won’ for my last 3 concerts.

All that said, I wasn’t that interested in the Vyrt thing. I did go to the cinema screening of the LP show a couple of years ago. I guess I’m just not the target audience based on the media I prefer.

[quote=Mega]So is it like an online w/ chat option version of AXS tv channel? All I saw was the typical spammers that make LPU chats uninteresting.

LPU is not working for me because I’m not finding incentive to stay. Remember when this place would be buzzing during the tour?

I bought a 350 ticket to a show because LPU did not state upfront that it was offering M&Gs for LPU lottery until later on. What would have happened if I won lottery? People would probably cuss me out, but heck, technically I paid top dollar for my ticket and I paid like everyone else for LPU. But I never won lottery, since it seems you win if you just join LPU. I have not ‘won’ for my last 3 concerts.

All that said, I wasn’t that interested in the Vyrt thing. I did go to the cinema screening of the LP show a couple of years ago. I guess I’m just not the target audience based on the media I prefer.[/quote]

Dont feel too bad. Never met the band, never won a lottery.

hey guys, Lorenzo here.

Regarding Meet & Greets, please always know that we offer Meet & Greets at every show for LPU members. If not we will announce which ones have a M&G and which ones don’t.

Regarding VyRT. The broadcast was a special event, yes we built a LPU room just for you so you could chat during the show. For now that is it.

Stay tuned for LPU only chats here on LPUnderground.com

Regarding the m&gs, you guys just have to hang in there till you get your chance. I’ve been a member for many years and my first m&g happened during this year’s European tour (and I didn’t win through the lottery, it was a guaranteed one I used from LPU11) so just wait and you’ll get it eventually.

Lorenzo, I’m glad it was just about the event cause I honestly don’t want to see the LPU merged with some other band’s platform for whichever reason.

[quote=EvoOba]Regarding the m&gs, you guys just have to hang in there till you get your chance. I’ve been a member for many years and my first m&g happened during this year’s European tour (and I didn’t win through the lottery, it was a guaranteed one I used from LPU11) so just wait and you’ll get it eventually.

Lorenzo, I’m glad it was just about the event cause I honestly don’t want to see the LPU merged with some other band’s platform for whichever reason.
[/quote]

Ive learned patience over the last few years. Not just with LP, just in general. I was pretty bummed I didnt get a MnG for this tour but I did get to see the band for the first time so I was pretty happy. Ill get my chance meeting at some point. Hopefully before I kick the bucket. lmfao