lpu12 $5 off coupon?

i was wondering why my lpu12 $5 off coupon would not work for the We are LPU bundle but i figured since its already discounted (25%off)i cant combine them both. so i tried to purchase several other items that met the requirements in order for me to use the coupon but it still wont let me add it. it keeps saying
" No items in your cart can be discounted. and
There were problems with your submission"

which seems kind of odd that i can’t seem to apply it to pretty much anything in the store.is there anyone else having this issue? if not can anyone help me lol

Same problem here!

Me too! Must be a cliché

"the coupon code excludes music, bundles, items less than $5, and subscriptions"

I had the same problem as Maik, whose Tweet you cited. I tried the coupon with the SSMF shirt, but it didn’t work.

same here.

The code is just useless…does not work. Tried it myself

Maybe something went wrong when changing to LPUXIII which made the codes invalid.

[quote=tobeii]The code is just useless…does not work. Tried it myself

Maybe something went wrong when changing to LPUXIII which made the codes invalid.[/quote]
Yeah that’s what I was thinking too… Which sucks

[quote=AdieK84]I had the same problem as Maik, whose Tweet you cited. I tried the coupon with the SSMF shirt, but it didn’t work.

[/quote]
Right?!. I tried to purchase the shirt as well. It seems like it should apply but it just won’t work.

[quote=AndOne]"the coupon code excludes music, bundles, items less than $5, and subscriptions"
https://twitter.com/lorenzoerr/status/407718284486664193[/quote]
Yeah that’s what Lorenzo told me but the coupon won’t apply to anything

[quote=Marcial]Same problem here!

The code worked for me. Bought the subscription plus some other shirts. I clicked on the code which contains a link to the shops website. I choosed my goods and at the end of that process I inserted my code in an extra field.

[quote=Shoegaze4u]The code worked for me. Bought the subscription plus some other shirts. I clicked on the code which contains a link to the shops website. I choosed my goods and at the end of that process I inserted my code in an extra field.
[/quote]

That’s exactly what I did, but it didn’t work. I just pretend the coupon doesn’t exist, so I don’t have to think about it too much :smiley:

Mine doesn’t work too. I tried to purchase the LP13 and the we are lpu t-shirt but the cupon doesnt work. It even show me a space to discounts! :frowning:

[quote=Shoegaze4u]The code worked for me. Bought the subscription plus some other shirts. I clicked on the code which contains a link to the shops website. I choosed my goods and at the end of that process I inserted my code in an extra field.